Hoping that L-Arginine won't lead to aggression?

K

kundalinikat

So i've tried some supplements before, including a brand with like 20 ingredients, and selenium on its own, and each of them made me feel aggressive if I took more than like 1 a week. I've had a few 500mg of L-Arginine over a couple of days and felt no untoward aggression, and it still had a lovely effect on my erections. Has anyone taken this regularly and experienced aggressive moods or it is pretty mellow?

D_Harry Bacque

Just Browsing
Media
I took 2g of L-Arginine for a little over a month to see if it did anything for me, I didn't notice anything at all in regards to erections, semen, or aggression. I've been trying testosterone boosters though and those works really well. I did notice I was more prone to letting something anger me more than usual, but it was by no means bad or unwelcomed. I was still in control and it kind of went away after a few days.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take L-arginine daily. No aggression at all. The first week I took it I noticed an increase in semen and my precum was white. But that went away. I do get the night erections and strong morning wood. When I do, or if Im awakened by them, I do kegels to take advantage of the situation.

I could see my penis expand with each kegel squeeze.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have taken l-arginine for a long time. 1st of all, you might not be noticing any benefits because the type of l-arginine you have is cheap. I recommend a timed release arginine, like NO2, or perfusa(but perfusa is hard to find).

I feel it makes you as big as you can be. Gives you harder more full erections, so yeah it kind of does increase penis size if you're not getting full erections. Also, it's important to take breaks, because your body becomes used to it and doesn't work as well. I recommend 2 to 4 grams a day, with an occasional 2-3 day break every couple weeks.