Hoping to make this happen in phoenix az

AZdare2compare

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been sexually adventurous and open minded. My only experience with another man took place unexpectedly during a threesome I had with a married couple I met back in Hawaii. Long story short, I met this attractive couple at a bar in Waikiki and ended up in their hotel room where the husband and wife both took turns giving me head. While this was happening, I started to stroke the husband's penis which was the first time I felt another cock (aside from my own). The feeling of his flaccid cock growing in my hands was something I'll never forget. He turned out to be surprisingly large and thick.

The sight and feel of his cock was a such a huge turn on for me. It’s a memory I wish to revisit which is why I’m here posting this ad. I want to take it a bit further this time and experience the feeling of a large penis growing hard in my mouth. Yup I want to try sucking a dick. It would be a first for me and I am excited to try it. I’d be open to some mutual cock play such as frottage, stroking, and fondling as well, just no penetration or anal sex.
If you are in Phoenix or Scottsdale, are blessed with a 8” or more, are white or light skinned, and would like to partake in aforementioned activities, please hit me up. Age is not important though please be in decent shape. I’m not looking for some hard body or anything, just be normal, clean and groomed LOL.

About me. I have often been told that I’m handsome and that I look much younger than my age (mid 40’s). I'm white, 6'1”, 215 lbs, have short brown hair and brown eyes, and have a good looking, circumcised, average size cock (I have a pic on my profile of me soft to give you an idea).

I’m laid back, enjoy good company, can hold a conversation, and have traveled the world. I recently moved from Hawaii to Phoenix and feel most comfortable in shorts and a tee or jeans and a nice button down shirt. Think J. Crew and you get the idea. God forbid, I simply refuse to shop at Tommy Bahama (ha ha). I’m single, live alone (other than my yellow lab) and can host. If things go well, I'm open to ongoing casual encounters or FWB if that what you would like.

If you think you are that person, hit me up. Be honest, be real, be up for some fun.

Mahalo,
SS

Note: If you are a woman in a relationship and have always wanted to have another man join you both for some bi play, feel free to message me so we can discuss your wishes.