Hoping to meet a guy with a big cock

lonelyindianguy

1st Like
Media
Hi everyone,

I'm really excited to have found this message board. It's always been a dream of mine to have a boyfriend with a large cock. I have to admit though that my own cock is just 3 inches long.

I'm a twenty-four year old gay Indian guy living in the UK. Lately I've been pretty depressed about the fact that I'm still a virgin. No matter how many other gay guys I meet they just don't do it for me. None of them are good looking enough for me. I consider myself to be quite attractive. My only flaw is a bald spot on the back of my head.

I also don't like the idea of dating since I know that I'll be judged within the first minute of a date, and the guy won't be likely to change his opinion of me anymore after that.

Anyways, if a guy really likes me shouldn't he contact me? I don't see why I should contact other guys or people in general. They are the ones missing out after all. I've made the experience that some people can't be bothered to reply to my texts. That has to be for personal reasons. People just being busy can't be the reason. People who think that are kidding themselves. Well, when people text me I don't always get back to them anyway since they should be happy enough when I talk to them just some of the time.

Still, the fact that I'm still a virgin despite everything I've tried continues to bother me. Is it normal for me to still be a virgin? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.