Horizontal fly underwear

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. I have a question about horizontal fly underwear: is it comfortable?

I'm a briefs guy, and that's it. Only briefs for me lol. Here lately I've been hearing more and more about pouches with the horizontal fly design like Tommy John or even Jockey. I've never worn any myself and am seriously considering giving them a try.

So I was wondering what you guys think...pros, cons, advantages/disadvantages or personal experiences.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Makes pissing at a bar after many beers a breeze.... I love them but typically I have only found them in a higher cut waist.... So probably not the sexiest option lmao

Reactions: jockbear

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Makes pissing at a bar after many beers a breeze.... I love them but typically I have only found them in a higher cut waist.... So probably not the sexiest option lmao
Lol...higher waist is fine with me. I actually kind of prefer full cut classic tighty whities haha.

Reactions: omoshiroino

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear jockey brand they have a nice pouch for the goods and are very comfortable. They give easy axcess to the goods when you need to piss. They seem like classic full cut tighty whities, just a different front shape and fly.

Let's have a fashion show lmfao

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I too wear Jockey Pouch, but long legged Boxer/Briefs, The most comfortable I've ever found.