Hormone disturbance

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everybody !
Since some weeks i do chat with an australien Boy (18jrs old) I'm from Germany and 20 Jrs. old. He told me his dick has grown due to a hormone disturbance to 16 inches soft. Has anyone ever heard of things like that? I can't quite believe him, and of course he never wantet to send me a foto of his cock.

BRMSTN69: There is a condition called elephantits that causes rapid irregular growth. I've seen two cases of it one was a man in South America whose right hand was bigger than a tennis racket the other a man in Africa with testicals the size of basket balls.The rapdid growth is usually painful (the guy with the hand had it amputated)and badly deformed. But I think most likely your friend is full of shit.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Eww! Elephantiasis is caused by a worm growing under the skin.

Hormonal imbalances are more common than we may think but nowadays medicines and/or surgery have made fantastic advances.

There are a couple of members on the board who have posted about their experiences with this in the past.

Perhaps they'll find this thread and respond with their personal experiences.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, thats true. Elephantiasis is caused by a worm growing under the skin. It's not about hormones.

Some years ago I red somewhere about a man who sufferd from hormone disturbance when he was a teenager. His dick grew to something like 15 to 18 inches or so. I don't know if the article was true but he was hung like a horse.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, he told something about Hormonal imbalance ( i did not remember the word when i wrote first) I looked for elephantiasis on Google. Seems that this only concerns the scotum, but not the Penis. But fot this Hormone Indulance i found nothing. Is there a name for this illnes? I would like to believe this mailfriend, but I'm really unsure.(uncertain?)

BRMSTN69: I stand corrected ,(also on my spelling) the guy with the basket balls between his legs did have Elephantiasis but the guy with the hand had hormonal problems and both these guys lived in remote areas of poor underdeveloped countries without access to modern medicine

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hormonal imbalances DO occur but their "effects" vary and as to those imbalances producing "stupendous sizes", well--seems highly questionable, IMHO.

One of the more common imbalances is too low a level which delays development and restricts growth to "full adult size". Caught early, a young man can be given treatment at the appropriate age and he can go on to more normal growth. Safe and successful hormonal treatment is not without considerable effort by an MD to determine the "correct balance". Too much adjustment (of testosterone) isn't going to produce a gigantic penis but instead throw the entire body out of whack in metabolism, heartrate, and other scary outcomes. Tampering with one's testosterone level is serious business. (One wouldn't think so, but it is!)

For those (fewer) men who may happen to have an imbalance in the other direction(too much testosterone) they tend to have among other symptoms, excessive body hair, acne, and yes larger than average genitalia but NOT to proportions of 16 inch penises! The size of their penises might not be all that incredible (overall), but would be in comparison to their peers at their given age. They are "stand-outs" and draw attention.Guys with too much "t" often are often ahead of their peers in overall body growth and development (which sets up then social interaction concerns). There's also the risk of yet other (interrelated) health disturbances, too. So, it's not really funny (or even "fortunate") to have an excessive level of male hormones.

Dominik, I don't necessarily doubt your e-mail buddy could have a hormone problem. But his reported dimensions? --Hunh hunh.

(I think he's pulling your leg.) ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, hormonal imbalances could explain it. He could have a benign tumor on his pituitary gland, for example. Or he could just be lying.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 5 2004, 11:54 PM
Actually, hormonal imbalances could explain it. He could have a benign tumor on his pituitary gland, for example. Or he could just be lying.
Yes, he could have a benign growth in his exaggeration gland, which is without a doubt connected to the tongue.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or it's just AOL units. The only thing AOLers underestimate is the amount of bandwidth used by their headers.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 5 2004, 05:40 PM
I stand corrected ,(also on my spelling) the guy with the basket balls between his legs did have Elephantiasis but the guy with the hand had hormonal problems and both these guys lived in remote areas of poor underdeveloped countries without access to modern medicine

Here's a movie of a guy with elephantiasis ... don't look at
it if you are easily upset, it really looks like a bean-bag chair.

http://oapiey.com/images/content/movies/bigballs.mpeg

-- Erik

BRMSTN69: Geez, thats much worse than the case I saw.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 5 2004, 10:54 PM
Dominik20, ask what ever you like about pituitary tumors as I know quite a lot about them having had one. They found mine when I was about 5 years old and yes it did throw my hormonal balance out of wack! I was probably 15 or 16 by the time they got mine in check and balanced.

At five years of age my erect penis was just shy of 5 inches long and almost as big around. Soft I was about 3-3.5 inches and almost 3 inches around. By the time I was in junior high I was almost as big as I am now. Now I'm 8" X 6" soft and 11.5"X9" erect, so yes he could have abnormal growth but for it to have grown to 16" soft his tumor would have had to have been untreated for an extended period of time. I find it very difficult to believe that a doctor in this age of medical wonders would allow any pituitary tumor to go untreated for any period of time. When they found mine the doctors really didn't know what to do about it but knew it had to be treated. Medicine wasn't as advanced in the 1950's.

Not only do the tumors cause hormonal imbalances they also cause terrific headaches. Hormonal imbalances are very dangerous because not only do you have too much or too little of one it could in turn cause you to have too much or too little of another one that could affect another and another etc. If he does have a tumor I'm surprised the doctors have treated it with radiation therapy.

Sorry about being such a long post but there is still a lot that can be said about hormonal imbalances.