"Hormones talk : bigger the cocks, smaller the guys"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ralexx, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

I was reading today a study on male sexuality analysed from age 1 to 75 : genes and development of genitalia, puberty, sexual activity, etc. It seems that the growth of male sexual organs is largely determined by the amount of testosterone in our bodies after 10-11-12 y.o. In the same time, the presence of larger than average quantities of testosterone leads to a precocious maturation of joints (the cartilaginous tissue in the joints and at the end of the bones crystallises sooner).

This would explain the higher libido of the men whose height runs from 1,60 to 1,75 m ; this would also explain why the frequency of having bigger cocks in this category is perceivably higher than the rest.
    It's not a rule though, BUT it is to be mentioned there large penises (over 17 cm, the book says) are veeerry rare, veeeeeeeerrrry rare at guys measuring more than 2 m and almost impossible to find at less than 1,50 m.

What do you think ?

2. Imported

Gold Member

HC: Interesting concept, but I still feel that height has little to do with penis size. Same with hands, feet, nose, weight, or anything else. It's all genetics (with a possible roll of the dice, as brothers don't always end up with the same) which determines what you end up packing, and anything more is just coincidence.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I can certainly appreciate what I have been endowed with. While I believe that genes are the major reason for a major size rod, I also feel that consistent stimulation also helps.

Larger than most, but smaller than many on this site.

Erect: 8 1/4 by 5 3/4

4. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: I'd imagine it is the level of dihydrotestosterone, rather than testosterone, that is important.

Dihydrotestosterone is the hormone that causes penile growth at puberty. It is made in the body from testosterone, but the efficiency of production may vary.

5. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: Height has little to do with it I have seen midgets with 9 inch penisis

6. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Ineligible -

Isn't DHT also what causes male pattern baldness and "relative" hirsuteness? Now that might be a study..

7x6&c

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This topic might make sense if men were allocated the same number of square inches of skin.

::)

Pecker

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: This would be an interesting explanation of why I wound up 5'5" tall and 11" long, but it doesn't seem to quite work. Mainly because I was short (in height) for my age my entire life. It seems like if this were really the explanation for my size that I would have been average height up until I hit puberty and then just stopped growing at a shorter than average height.

P.S. On the other hand, I have been told there is a saying in the gay community: Big guy, big cock. Small guy, all cock!

9. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Well, damn, who knows... ? ... we're trying to conquer the Universe's secrets but we have no idea how our bodies truly work. The important thing is that we have big cocks. 8)

@ bilbobagginsx

LOL ! Good point ;D

10. Imported

Gold Member

FunGirl: I think the opposite, that height has something to do with it. From what I have seen, tall guys tend to be larger. I'm not saying that the study you sight is wrong, just that from my own carefully chosen sample of men, tall guys seem to have the bigger cocks. :-*

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm 6'6" (approximately 1.68 m.), and most of the guys in my height range that I've seen with hard-ons seem to be fairly well hung (like over 7"). Maybe a coincidence ... ¿quién sabe? ???

Draft saved Draft deleted