corpseboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone... I have recently rediscovered this site and did not remember that I already had an account. Anyways, lets get to the point. I have been aware of PPP for a very long time as I do have them as well. But I find them really attractive/hot on uncut men. But I find that not many if not at all like to share their gift. They are normal. Ive come across 2 accounts on xhamster where the guys proudly show them up close and personal. This by no means is for me to get off but I would love to see everyone/anyone that would proudly share them with me and/or us that are interested on PPP on here. Ive searched high and wide on this site and very little of it comes to light and most of the posts have been deleted. So for 2022.. lets update that. Also if you are not into it... please restrain yourself from expressing any rude comments. We all have likes and dislikes, no reason to be rude about it.

To me I like calling them horned crowns because its like a crown of its own on the head.. well the base but you get it right?

Attachments

corpseboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never heard of or seen that. Looks like it may add to the sensitivity, and THAT would be really hot. BTW--what exactly does PPP refer to?

Pearly Penile Papules is PPP. They are normal for uncut men. I have not seen any on cut men although some claim to have them. They actually are more sensitive but feel great. Its definetly an added pleasure.

Reactions: 0Pippo and openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pearly Penile Papules is PPP. They are normal for uncut men. I have not seen any on cut men although some claim to have them. They actually are more sensitive but feel great. Its definetly an added pleasure.
Thanks for the info--interesting--and I'm happy for those men who have them--wish cut guys could benefit from this 'condition'--bet they feel kinda cool and funky in a guy's mouth, too, esp knowing what pleasure they're giving the blowee through these papules

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone... I have recently rediscovered this site and did not remember that I already had an account. Anyways, lets get to the point. I have been aware of PPP for a very long time as I do have them as well. But I find them really attractive/hot on uncut men. But I find that not many if not at all like to share their gift. They are normal. Ive come across 2 accounts on xhamster where the guys proudly show them up close and personal. This by no means is for me to get off but I would love to see everyone/anyone that would proudly share them with me and/or us that are interested on PPP on here. Ive searched high and wide on this site and very little of it comes to light and most of the posts have been deleted. So for 2022.. lets update that. Also if you are not into it... please restrain yourself from expressing any rude comments. We all have likes and dislikes, no reason to be rude about it.

To me I like calling them horned crowns because its like a crown of its own on the head.. well the base but you get it right?
awesome ! I have some but small, yours are really nice!

KCN

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I definitely agree. I personally find them strangely attractive, and it's such a shame most people consider them unsightly. Finding anything online with them is indeed practically impossible ಠ︵ಠ

• Love
Reactions: zebyper

corpseboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
awesome ! I have some but small, yours are really nice!
Thanks but these are not mine. They are from that xhamster guy that I mentioned in the post. My apologies if anyone thinks they are mine. I shall post mine soon, as soon as I can get a better picture of them.

Reactions: zebyper

Chank

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am cut, i have them when i was 12. It really made me worry at first when it appears but after reasearch. Im kind of relief but the worry is still there. im afraid if i do hook ups, people who's not familiar with it might see it as an STD. But so far none of them complaint. Still not used of the sensitivity tho when it hits my boxers.

Reactions: kamill69

atricaudus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay