Horned up at the wedding

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The day of your wedding did you find yourself, all horned up?
Or Alternatively attend a wedding and see something like this?

I attended a wedding recently, and the groom was going crazy
trying to suppress his huge schlong, I've seen his snake, when it's hard it heads up near his chin... it was something to see him
pressing it, jumping, shuddering, legs shaking, the whole time.
At one point I think he even orgasmed, luckily he was wearing a vest!
It was quite a sight to see!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF? Was this a naked wedding, or some bizarre religion where tossing off at the altar is permitted?

I was *very* horned up on my wedding night, but didn't feel the need to show my guests my "snake" ;)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Geezus!
We were too worn out from the 85 degree heat, and all the preparations we had to do, to want sex, on our wedding night!
So Mr. Ed and I comprimised,we had a leisurely day, at the nudist camp where we were married,and fucked our brains out, the very next night accompanied by a great champagne with fresh rasberries!
It was GOOOD!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not at the wedding, but at the reception.
After kneeling and pulling off her garter, I had a difficult time standing up and hidding the fact that I had quickly popped a real boner. I thought I had done a good job of hiding it, but later my best man told me he saw it and thought it was funny as hell. He said my face had a really shocked and embarrassed look on it. Later, I saw a picture of that moment, and sure enough, there was that horrified expression and a definite tenting of my pants! :biggrin:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know, of the hundreds of weddings i've attended and thousands of wedding photos i've looked at, not once have i seen an obvious erection on the groom.