Hornier Than Your Man?

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hiya ladies :smile:

You know how men can get to bragging about how much they like to fuck, how most bitch and moan about their 'cold fish' of a wife and how long it's been since they've gotten laid...?

Well, how many of YOU have had similar experiences with the MEN you've dated? Do you find that you usually have a stronger libido than then man/men you're involved with? How ticked off do you get when you get told 'No' and how did you deal with it?

I've had this issue in the past, and it was TERRIBLE. I'm probably wrong for this, but much of my sense of self-worth throughout my life has been connected to how sexually appealing men have found me. Once I felt like that was deteriorating and diminished with the man I was with, I started to feel a little depressed, what was left of our sex life really suffered, and eventually the relationship fell apart.

Anyone else deal with this?

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I definitely have a stronger sex drive than my hubby, but I've never attributed it to a lack of attraction. Some people just have different priorities. I have learned that if I'm patient and savor the anticipation, the experience is much more potent than if I coerced him to do it when it wasn't at the top of his agenda. In my past relationships I've always had a stronger sex drive than the guy I was with. I've just made sure that they are okay with the fact that I know how to pleasure myself if I'm in need of immediate release. I do have to say; that having a husband that will drop everything to go down on me has benefits. The only thing I find myself missing is the pleasure of getting him off, but when it happens it's always magic!

Britt

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think this issue will change over the years and is dependent on the relationship you are in at the time, and how you are at the time.

when I was younger I used to think that rejection or a guy not feeling like sex was a criticism of me directly. Probably associated with "nice girls don`t unless coerced" type stereotyping. Older and wiser I no longer feel that way. I also used to enjoy sex less when I was younger, leading to me wanting it more and seeking true satisfaction. To this day I think that is the reason some women are labeled nymphomaniacs, and the reason they can`t get enough sex is because they can`t get enough satisfaction. The answer for me(and probably for a lot of women) Isn`t a man with more staying power, but learning more about what you enjoy and how to get more enjoyment out of sex. So a partner with more consideration is a better bet than one with more sex drive.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't take it personally. Everyone's libido is different, and there's no rule that the guy's is stronger than the girl's. My advice is that when he's not in the mood, see if he will help you get an orgasm short of penetration. Maybe he can lick you, or if he's just really not in the mood just petting and fingering? Of course ultimately you won't get quite what you want, but there's always compromise.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
When I was younger, I had a higher sex drive than my girlfriends. Now it's the other way around - I'm happy with 2-4 times a week and she'd like it daily or more.

I didn't worry about it then and I don't worry about it now - it's about compromise.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girfriend's sex drive is almost as high as mine. I have not had such luck with previous relationships. However things like stress affect her sex drive more than mine. When she gets stressed, she tends to want less sex, for me its the oppisite, the more stressed i am the horinier I get (as if I wasnt horny enough already).
MK

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends, but most of the time, yes, I'm hornier than him. He likes to have sex multiple times a day. I guess the difference is I like to get much dirtier, and make sex last much longer. Once we both cum, I am still wanting more. I guess you could say I'm insatiable sometimes....not to be mistaken for dissatisfied, just can't get enough of it, so good. Mmmm.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this issue in the past, and it was TERRIBLE. I'm probably wrong for this, but much of my sense of self-worth throughout my life has been connected to how sexually appealing men have found me. Once I felt like that was deteriorating and diminished with the man I was with, I started to feel a little depressed, what was left of our sex life really suffered, and eventually the relationship fell apart.
Lol, now you know how we feel :smile:

The only woman I know who has a higher sex drive than me is just a fuck buddy so we've never had the problem of being exclusive. She can take guy after guy so if she's in the mood for a real session she'll just call up as many fuck buddies as she thinks she'll need.

I think that women are designed to have sex with multiple men at one time because they are capable of lasting longer in one session. For that reason if my gf ever wanted more guys to get involved I've already told her that I'd be happy to go along with it.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends, but most of the time, yes, I'm hornier than him. He likes to have sex multiple times a day. I guess the difference is I like to get much dirtier, and make sex last much longer. Once we both cum, I am still wanting more. I guess you could say I'm insatiable sometimes....not to be mistaken for dissatisfied, just can't get enough of it, so good. Mmmm.

Jeez, is it me, or is it getting hot in here? :cool:

B33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im much hornier then my OH nowadays... we used to be on par but nowadays he is always tired and prefers a wank or BJ from me... but knowing me and the fact that i get too turned on when i give BJs that il want more... he opts for the wank while i at work lol

its horrible... i miss the days when he wouldnt let me leave the bed ;)

compsciguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF's libido surpassed mine for three reasons:

1) She gets very very wet and I don't eat her pussy as much as I lap at her and drink her and this drove her apeshit..she wasn't really into oral before. Plus I referred to her sweet juices as nectar once and she fucking lost it.

2) We discovered anal (for her not me lol)

3) She got a few toys, most notably a cyberskin realistic dildo that is as big as me, and we'll use it and myself to fill her up in multiple ends and explore fantasies we'd never act on.

I can keep up with her...a little bit..by pacing myself. I basically have to stop fairly often because I'm quite the two-pump chump.

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a really high sex drive but it seems to fly through the roof when I'm single (which I am now). I think the knowledge that I haven't got a man to get it on tap from as and when I want it makes me want it even more!

I'm thankful we're in an accepting society where I can have fuck buddies now to cure my urges as a single gal :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a really high sex drive but it seems to fly through the roof when I'm single (which I am now). I think the knowledge that I haven't got a man to get it on tap from as and when I want it makes me want it even more!

I'm thankful we're in an accepting society where I can have fuck buddies now to cure my urges as a single gal :biggrin1:

You are single?

Truly, there is no justice in this world.

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are single?

Truly, there is no justice in this world.

The older I get the fussier I get and the shorter each relationship seems to be!

I have discussed with my other single girl friends the possibility we may grow old living out our final days together in a warped British Golden Girls stylee.... We'll have an old Victorian house, our minion army of cats and our cute fuffy dog called Satan. We will wear cashmere sweaters with tracksuit trousers, will accesorize with lots of tacky gold bling and will spend our weekends going to car boot sales to collect new china animals to add to our house of eclectic crap. It will be acceptable to start drinking brandy at 11am and we will chain smoke many many Marlboro lights :biggrin1: