Hornier Than Your Man?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's interesting, you and I are similar in that regard. I have always been shy. I can recall being described as painfully shy as a child. I didn't date at all in high school either. I have gone 4 years without a boyfriend a couple of times in the last 20+ years. :redface: I have chatted with a few other women on this site and as near as I can tell we size queens tend to have strong libidos. Average and smaller men already know this; but it bears repeating: Cock size has nothing to do with sex drive. In addition since we also insist that the large penis not be attached to a big dick,:tongue: our relationships are often longer, and we have bigger gaps between our relationships.

Actually, all but one of my relationships was very short-term. Some of it was that they were just jerks. :biggrin1: My one long-term relationship was also with the guy who was the most well endowed (hmmm....) - or I guess, tied for that. I have been with two guys - my longest-term guy and one other, of very similar size. (they also happened to be the best lovers - again, hmmm.....although I was with an average size guy once who drove me wild with his hands...he was the gaming guy I mentioned earlier)

Unfortunately, the two best lovers I mentioned there both had rather low sex drives due to health issues. Or maybe it's just that my sex drive was so high that I thought theirs was low. Anyway, the long-term guy's sex drive completely disappeared, and now we are just friends. We didn't "break up" so much as "slowly drift apart". I am living in another state now 1200 miles away from my family and close friends, but I have a lot of casual friends here now too. Just no sex! I'm trying to change that, too! But also, my life is going through some upheaval right now and I may have to move back to where I'm from for financial reasons. I'd prefer to stay where I am now, though.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all in the dynamics. With my ex-husband years ago, he was more like my father which made me shy about sex, hence my libido was very low.

With my current partner (LPSG vanguy), my libido is really high. Actually it has always been higher than his. He's more my equal (not up on a pedestal like my ex was), and the dynamic is just totally different. No more shy-girl, that's for sure.

Yes, i wish he had a higher libido, but i know he loves me madly, as i do him, so i just take charge. I'm always grabbing his dick and slapping his butt and dragging him down for sex.

We're polyamorous, so one good side effect of that, is when one gets more sex elsewhere, the sex drive tends to grow quite a bit. It's weird how that works, but it really does! He had a fuck-buddy once a few years ago for a few months, and man, did his libido rise. It was great. I reaped a whole lot of extra sex from him then. But then again, i had a few boyfriends myself back then (16 to 18 years younger to boot), so my libido was off the wall.

I guess i don't tie my self-esteem up with someone's sex drive, as long as i know they love me. Because when i was with my ex, i loved him dearly, but i just didn't have the libido. And i know vanboy loves me dearly, so why should he be any different than i was?

Anyway yeah. WAY hornier than my man! :tongue: :smile: