Horniness: What does it feel like to you?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Symphonic, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm asking because I've never asked and I never saw anyone else say anything about it. Is it like a small annoying signal, a burning desire, a feeling of need, what?

I'm assuming I rarely, if ever, get "horny" because I feel no such thing. So I guess I'll just have to hear from others, as usual, to make up for my lacking sexual response.

2. BiggerInTexas8

BiggerInTexas8 New Member

I get hard and want to stimulate my penis and other parts of my body and I want to have an orgasm and ejaculate. Are you just majorly depressed, have a very low almost non-existent sex drive or asexual?

3. msmooooth

msmooooth New Member

When I get horny, it's a burning desire, no doubt about that. If my wife is not close by or in the mood, I have to jerk off. If I don't, I can't concentrate on anything, my mind is constantly thinking about sex until I take care of it. And it happens ALL the time!

4. splitface

splitface New Member

for me, there are a few different types:

1 - Heat. I feel burning hot, like I am being dropped into lava. My cock gets the hardest it ever does, so much so that I once literally pulled some stitches in the dress pants I was wearing. Solution: Jack off.

2 - Hunger. My mind gets zeroed in on one person or...object, and I NEED it. My chest feels tight and my neck muscles tense up. One of my friends knows all about me, and can see it happening, and he just laughs at me whenever it happens. I hate this one, because my mind is making people into objects and it is wrong, so I try to shake it off as fast as possible. Solution: Find a distraction (non-sexual)

3 - Looseness. (this one is not sexual in essence) I feel like I am falling apart, and need to be glued together and bonded back to myself. It is really hard to explain. It's not like I get super emo suddenly, just lonely kinda. Like I said, not sexual really, I just feel alsone and exposed; unsafe, like I suddenly need someone to protect me and watch over me. This is what it feels like to lose love, I guess. Solution: Self swaddling (wrapping myself very tightly in a blanket or comforter and breathing deeply until it is passed.)

Yes, I am a freak. :p

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Like everything has to go faster because I want to bust my nut lol

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I start mentally undressing every halfway attractive man I see. That's the big advantage of living in a big city for me. Lots of different men to ogle.

And when I'm in a really horny state, really, it's all I want to think about. Sex. Ummm . . . sex.

And I absolutely love being horny. People ask sometimes whether it would be worse to lose your sense of sight, or your sense of hearing. I'd say it would be worst to be castrated.

7. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find it hard to explain what horny feels like to me. It's kinda like I'm pent up in a cage and am wound up about trying to get out.

8. D_Alldwin_Applesack

D_Alldwin_Applesack Account Disabled

It's an intense but great feeling along with a bulge in my pants. It makes my mind start wandering and exploiting different fantasies depending on WHERE I am aroused. It feels great and if people notice it I would totally act like I don't have a boner... and if I'm alone at home or something. It's gotta be jerky time.. A desire to please myself :) It's just comfort and warmness. You know..it's like a moment of ecstacy.

9. FreddyKrueger

FreddyKrueger New Member

Well I like almost everyone else feel different levels of horny~ness.
    Exercising, running, playing alot, and sexual denial really turn the horny level up. I'm abstaining for the wanking for a week. It's day 3 and when a girl walks by, or gives me any attention, I pop the fastest hardest boner in history and precum gets everywhere. It's pleasently frustrating, in a scary kinda way. To me, it feels like my balls are tight and they start getting a tingly tickelish feeling, and then everything down there gets super hot, i can tell it's the blood rushing in. I try to find a seat asap if anyones around. Problem is like stated above I start objectifying every one (Well women, dudes are boner killers sorry mates!, lol) and i cant stop thinking about them naked, etc. Which makes it work. I sometimes wish it were really possable to "Jizzed in my pants" just to get it all over with and back to work, etc.

At home or in the morning, I wake up that way somtimes, and once i realize it, it feels like being punched in the groin for a sec, until i realize how wonderfull it feels and then.... it's usualy off to wankk-city in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, and always before sleep. If I dont I'll lay awake all night sweating and thinking about bj's and poonanny.

Like, all night. serioulsy, Sucks.

Longest I went without was 2 weeks at a summer camp, after I came home, I drooled on my way to the bathroom. I've never drooled again, but my mouth waters alot when I'm horny and I start swollowing alot....

Draft saved Draft deleted