Horny and that time of month

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you do when you are horny and it that time of the month for her? I have 3 men that stop by my house for a fast blow job.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you do when you are horny and it that time of the month for her? I have 3 men that stop by my house for a fast blow job.
:wtf2: They aren't stopping by because their wives are menstruating they are stopping by because they are gay. :tongue: Your period doesn't affect your mouth. I can still suck a mean dick when I have my period. I have noticed that depending on the guy at that time of the month swallowing can make me a bit nauseous, otherwise it's fine.:biggrin1:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Ummmm what ever happened to having sex anyways? I mean seriously, if she doesn't mind then what's the issue? You telling me all these guys screaming about facials, anal, etc get a little menstrual fluid on them and they can't handle it?:rolleyes:

If you don't want to have sex with your woman "during that time" send her over my way.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dated women for too long to be squicked about being on either side of the issue. if the partner is up for it, go for it.

talk to your woman about getting menstrual cups or a diaphragm, a good way to enjoy gore free sex.

and yes, women are usually insanely horny during. i think most have shame issues, she might like knowing you don't consider her a plague area.

ML

Last edited: