Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when im at the gym tryin to concentrate on my workout its just so confusing seeing all this bulges and hot trained guys.

they r like all seducing me , and in the locker its the worst , naked men everywhere a dream.:redface:

how do u guys handle it or feel about it !?

I just got used to it after a while tho there's still the ocasional semi or hard on

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i started going to the gym a couple of months ago to pick up some muscle mass but have not been in a while due to long work hours and serious post-work fatigue.
But it was all very distracting while i was there. Bulges aside, there are some incredibly attractive men at these gyms that give confusing mixed signals when 'checking' each other out. I could never tell if it was something more than just simple admiration and often wonder if i should just send my gaydar in for repairs.
I have no idea how most of the guys get it right to focus on a solid exercise routine whilst being surrounded by all the 'possibilities'.
In fact, i'm beginning to view gyms as nothing more than pick-up/hook up venues with the added benefit of a cardio workout.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I struggle with spontaneous erections whenever I sit or lay down. So usually when I try to work on my abs or use any of the machines, I'll get hard. I try to stick to exercises where I stand. It's rather unfortunate. Hormones. Please get into balance.

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I struggle with spontaneous erections whenever I sit or lay down. So usually when I try to work on my abs or use any of the machines, I'll get hard. I try to stick to exercises where I stand. It's rather unfortunate. Hormones. Please get into balance.

I'll struggle watching you my friend :)

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don'n handle it, I just enjoy it :smile:
[FONT=&quot]
And maybe you should consider the fact that muscular guys are just as much into BIG cocks as any other guys. Which must be nice for you to know[/FONT]:biggrin1:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously think most guys here see other guys as pieces of meat or sex toys. If I go to the gym, i don't keep on looking at bulges and well built men all the time. I can see them but that's all. I dont get hardons and my principal thought is training. You cannot always live with the obsession of cocks, nude men, muscles....i mean, buy some brand new thoughts at the market....-.-
I train everyday, and i share the locker room with open showers with at least 20 men a day. When i am there, i don't look at them as possible hook ups, they're just my "peers". We're all males enjoying being men together. I really don't get any hardon, i don't get sexual thoughts or intents...i see them, and i get horny after, but when i am there, they're just good looking men that share a room with me. If all gay people are like some of the guys here, i then understand why most young men are afraid to be naked in front of others and hide themselves as much as they can....

mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don'n handle it, I just enjoy it :smile:
[FONT=&quot]
And maybe you should consider the fact that muscular guys are just as much into BIG cocks as any other guys. Which must be nice for you to know[/FONT]:biggrin1:

haha that is not helping at all ;)

mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seriously think most guys here see other guys as pieces of meat or sex toys. If I go to the gym, i don't keep on looking at bulges and well built men all the time. I can see them but that's all. I dont get hardons and my principal thought is training. You cannot always live with the obsession of cocks, nude men, muscles....i mean, buy some brand new thoughts at the market....-.-
I train everyday, and i share the locker room with open showers with at least 20 men a day. When i am there, i don't look at them as possible hook ups, they're just my "peers". We're all males enjoying being men together. I really don't get any hardon, i don't get sexual thoughts or intents...i see them, and i get horny after, but when i am there, they're just good looking men that share a room with me. If all gay people are like some of the guys here, i then understand why most young men are afraid to be naked in front of others and hide themselves as much as they can....

i honestly think its really hard for a gay men to concentrate around other hot trained men , just as like straight guys cannot think when a hot chick passes by , just imagine when a chick is naked , i dont know but there will be not one straight guy not thinking sexually then :p

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, its one of the reasons I don't belong to a gym right now. When I was in college and made more of an attempt at working out regurlarly I just could not CONCENTRATE long enough to get things done with all the more knowledgable, buff gym rats strutting around. I'd go, change, shower, try not to stare, focus on not staring and suddenly just be too distracted by the not-staring to actually be productive. :) Heh.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i honestly think its really hard for a gay men to concentrate around other hot trained men , just as like straight guys cannot think when a hot chick passes by , just imagine when a chick is naked , i dont know but there will be not one straight guy not thinking sexually then :p

something tells me you're hobby watching has you following them into the showers too?
lol:smile:

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly why I've never stepped foot in a gym too many things that I'd lose my concentration on I'd pop one right there I'm a pretty horny guy so being around that many guys just wouldn't be good.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All guys get erections, and no one really cares if you're hard or not in the showers. Everyone has the ability to say yes or no...so with that said, ya don't like the boner, turn and walk away...or bend over. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I joined a local gym recently, and enjoy getting back into strength training. One of the benefits is that the place is loaded with cute, hot, fit guys. It serves me to keep a poker face and not stare, yet I can't help notice how hot some of the guys look in their gym shorts. It's obvious that some of them dress deliberately to showcase their assets and tease the other members. L.O.L.! Even so, I behave myself while I'm there and use the visuals as motivation to push myself harder and raise the bar with my fitness.