Horny at the Gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mxaxuxrxixzxixox, Nov 17, 2010.

1. mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when im at the gym tryin to concentrate on my workout its just so confusing seeing all this bulges and hot trained guys.

they r like all seducing me , and in the locker its the worst , naked men everywhere a dream.:redface:

how do u guys handle it or feel about it !?

2. jockstrapfetish

I just got used to it after a while tho there's still the ocasional semi or hard on

3. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Take in the sights. Enjoy the scenery. Consider it motivation to keep you going to the gym on a regular basis. I do ;)

4. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

i started going to the gym a couple of months ago to pick up some muscle mass but have not been in a while due to long work hours and serious post-work fatigue.
    But it was all very distracting while i was there. Bulges aside, there are some incredibly attractive men at these gyms that give confusing mixed signals when 'checking' each other out. I could never tell if it was something more than just simple admiration and often wonder if i should just send my gaydar in for repairs.
    I have no idea how most of the guys get it right to focus on a solid exercise routine whilst being surrounded by all the 'possibilities'.
    In fact, i'm beginning to view gyms as nothing more than pick-up/hook up venues with the added benefit of a cardio workout.

5. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I struggle with spontaneous erections whenever I sit or lay down. So usually when I try to work on my abs or use any of the machines, I'll get hard. I try to stick to exercises where I stand. It's rather unfortunate. Hormones. Please get into balance.

6. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

I'll struggle watching you my friend :)

7. gavlenils

gavlenils Member

I don'n handle it, I just enjoy it :smile:
    [FONT=&quot]
    And maybe you should consider the fact that muscular guys are just as much into BIG cocks as any other guys. Which must be nice for you to know[/FONT]:biggrin1:

8. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

I seriously think most guys here see other guys as pieces of meat or sex toys. If I go to the gym, i don't keep on looking at bulges and well built men all the time. I can see them but that's all. I dont get hardons and my principal thought is training. You cannot always live with the obsession of cocks, nude men, muscles....i mean, buy some brand new thoughts at the market....-.-
    I train everyday, and i share the locker room with open showers with at least 20 men a day. When i am there, i don't look at them as possible hook ups, they're just my "peers". We're all males enjoying being men together. I really don't get any hardon, i don't get sexual thoughts or intents...i see them, and i get horny after, but when i am there, they're just good looking men that share a room with me. If all gay people are like some of the guys here, i then understand why most young men are afraid to be naked in front of others and hide themselves as much as they can....

9. mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha that is not helping at all ;)

10. mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i honestly think its really hard for a gay men to concentrate around other hot trained men , just as like straight guys cannot think when a hot chick passes by , just imagine when a chick is naked , i dont know but there will be not one straight guy not thinking sexually then :p

11. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    Actually, its one of the reasons I don't belong to a gym right now. When I was in college and made more of an attempt at working out regurlarly I just could not CONCENTRATE long enough to get things done with all the more knowledgable, buff gym rats strutting around. I'd go, change, shower, try not to stare, focus on not staring and suddenly just be too distracted by the not-staring to actually be productive. :) Heh.

12. B_Yeah69

B_Yeah69 New Member

something tells me you're hobby watching has you following them into the showers too?
    lol:smile:

13. D_Esau Prepuce

D_Esau Prepuce New Member

Exactly why I've never stepped foot in a gym too many things that I'd lose my concentration on I'd pop one right there I'm a pretty horny guy so being around that many guys just wouldn't be good.

14. powerbar

powerbar Member

All guys get erections, and no one really cares if you're hard or not in the showers. Everyone has the ability to say yes or no...so with that said, ya don't like the boner, turn and walk away...or bend over. :)

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I joined a local gym recently, and enjoy getting back into strength training. One of the benefits is that the place is loaded with cute, hot, fit guys. It serves me to keep a poker face and not stare, yet I can't help notice how hot some of the guys look in their gym shorts. It's obvious that some of them dress deliberately to showcase their assets and tease the other members. L.O.L.! Even so, I behave myself while I'm there and use the visuals as motivation to push myself harder and raise the bar with my fitness.

16. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

U look great - agree with buddy629!

17. gavlenils

gavlenils Member

Just like to clearify that I don't have a hard on at my gym.

18. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

I enjoy going to gym - whatever happens, happens! It's all cool - especially if the gym is mostly gay.

19. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

both gay and straight are checking out each other to see how their "pumped up" bodies compare.

20. musclebare9

Gold Member

The gym is for working out. Focus on doing just that.

Draft saved Draft deleted