Horny at the Gym

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I am surprised to learn from this thread that some guys actually stay away from the gym because they cannot concentrate on their workout with all those hot bodies around.

I am pretty easily distracted and I am always fascinated by (no, more like obsessed with) male bodies and all those cocks. But at the gym I do manage to proceed with my workout while still appreciating the scenery very much. I guess it is seeing the effects of my working out when I look in the mirror that keeps my vain self committed to taking care of business at the gym.

I do sometimes get a semi, especially in the gang shower, but never a full erection. The workout room, the shower, and the sauna all get me super horny.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stare all the time. Have not had an occasion where I got erect but definitely steal glances on the other hot bods. Usually I wonder to myself if a particular lad in the locker room is straight or gay or how may I gain his attn, should I smile and chat? Nearly always I remain quiet and concentrate on training etc. Current gym I use has curtain in each shower stall, durn ! Today I tarried after working-out and sported my men's panties ( openly, outwardly, in front of hardly nobody, but if the room were crowded I'd still do it, that is take a while to get slowly dressed clad in just my silk panties !)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Wow, what a variety of responses. I've spent my whole life looking at guys at the gym ( and hooking up with quite a few) but I don't spontaneously get erections just cuz there are hot guys there.
That said, I think you should feel free to browse and look and, if the situation ARISES, arrange to hook up. Also, consider yourself lucky to have hot dudes at the gym. I belong to a boring suburban gym that has a surprising number of guys who like to jack off but very few of them are hot.