Horny.Babe.Looking.FOr.Big.Cock.Cam.Action

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
How hot is a fcuk, anyway?

If that's actually you in the picture I'd be happy to show you this dick in person sometime... but I'm guessing it's not.

I will second that guess... Though it is a shame, because the lady in the avatar is Quite attractive.:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I will second that guess... Though it is a shame, because the lady in the avatar is Quite attractive.:smile:
I'd like her more if she'd used the fuckin' space bar when typing the thread title. :rolleyes:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
At least she has found her way into the Chatroom... Lots of "men" in there with "Big Cocks, and loads of cum"/:biggrin1:
*Sigh*

I love messing with these types in there... I miss all the fun!

Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi! sorry i'm here. i'm new so i didn't know how to gte back to here till now. look no capitals.

btw i'm a lady u guys are just jealous cuz the girlfriends at home are too fuckin ugly so u come on here to talk to me. ha yeah.

so if there are cough any "nice guys" cough who wanna chat add me.

jenna_hot_as_fcuk@hotmail.com

Pissed Off Jenna.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk said:
hi! sorry i'm here. i'm new so i didn't know how to gte back to here till now. look no capitals.

btw i'm a lady u guys are just jealous cuz the girlfriends at home are too fuckin ugly so u come on here to talk to me. ha yeah.

so if there are cough any "nice guys" cough who wanna chat add me.

jenna_hot_as_fcuk@hotmail.com

Pissed Off Jenna.
The thing you have to understand Jenna is that there are guys on here who are desperate to talk to girls... online at least. And they get burned a lot by men who are pretending to be female for whatever creepy reason - I mean honestly, what is the point in doing that?.

Not saying you have to do anything, but all you've provided could easily be stolen off of myspace (or any of a million other places on the good ole interweb) so many on here are understandably cautious as to whether you are who you say you are. You seem to have no problem parading about in next to nothing in your profile pic, so is holding a little piece of paper with your username as well really that difficult? You could even leave your pants on for the shot. We wouldn't care, honest.

And if you did that, I guarantee you'd have guys here beating down your door to please you. Most of the straight guys here are like fucking vultures. Not me though. I'm a nice guy.

Here's hoping you find your nice guy (hey, wait a minute...),
AA

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
The thing you have to understand Jenna is that there are guys on here who are desperate to talk to girls... online at least. And they get burned a lot by men who are pretending to be female for whatever creepy reason - I mean honestly, what is the point in doing that?.

Not saying you have to do anything, but all you've provided could easily be stolen off of myspace (or any of a million other places on the good ole interweb) so many on here are understandably cautious as to whether you are who you say you are. You seem to have no problem parading about in next to nothing in your profile pic, so is holding a little piece of paper with your username as well really that difficult? You could even leave your pants on for the shot. We wouldn't care, honest.

And if you did that, I guarantee you'd have guys here beating down your door to please you. Most of the straight guys here are like fucking vultures. Not me though. I'm a nice guy.

Here's hoping you find your nice guy (hey, wait a minute...),
AA
I'm not being cautious. I was at first, understandably, because she seemed totally fake from the get-go.

However, after talking to her briefly in the chat room here I agreed to talk to her on instant messenger and everything went exactly as I had expected it would.
First she is acting just a bit too interested. Then begging me for pictures. Asks for nudes claiming she had nudes of herself to trade if she gets some first. Standard faker M.O. I send them, no big deal, I've got the same pics up in the gallery.
After receiving said pictures, she says she "can't find" the nudes she had promised me... no surprise there. She asks if I have a webcam, of course. I ask if she has one. It's "broken"... how convenient.
She's still BEGGING for more pics/video whatever, even though she's offered nothing to corroborate she is who she claims to be at this point. I'll cut and paste from the MSN message archive if she wants to dispute this.
The conversation ends, me smelling bullshit but playing along, her promising to send me pictures whenever she can and that we'll chat again soon, she even promised to come visit me- like that was ever going to happen. Been over this so many times before.
Next day, I sign on to MSN, she's logged on but promptly disappears the second after I show up. I see she's in the chat room here, trolling for more victims. I go to the chat room, send one innocuous im to her, she promptly blocks me without explanation. I ask a couple other guys in the room if they were talking to her, they all have similar stories. She's there begging for more pictures.

Old, tired, cliché story...

so anyway, AboutAverage, you can stop trying to score points. Anyone else, I just thought I'd save you the time. If you're dumb enough to still be falling for this crap, don't worry though. I'm sure "she" will be back with a different username and some other poor girl's stolen pics before too long.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
so anyway, AboutAverage, you can stop trying to score points. Anyone else, I just thought I'd save you the time. If you're dumb enough to still be falling for this crap, don't worry though. I'm sure "she" will be back with a different username and some other poor girl's stolen pics before too long.

Thank GOD, I do so love it when the trash gets taken out So nicely.:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Capitals are actually used at the beginning of sentences, though. :rolleyes:

This statement makes you sound like an utter cretin.
Which at least constitutes some kind of "truth-in-advertizing".

Next. :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Btw i'm a lady u guys are just jealous cuz the girlfriends at home are too fuckin ugly so u come on here to talk to me. ha yeah.

I missed this... but technically she is right.

I DID come on to this website, to talk to fake people who aren't even female, with only two pics, and no specific conversation skills, other than to inform me that I joined 6 months ago, in anticipation of a mere chance to speak with this "girl":biggrin1:

My god, she nailed it on the head. "Lady, you deserve a prize."

FOR YOU.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Score points? Excuse me? Didn't realize being polite was so looked down upon. I don't do the cyber thing with anybody, not my thing. I prefer, you know, real sex. And masturbation, I really love that. I really haven't been paying attention to this whole thing... hell, my first post was:
*Sigh*

I love messing with these types in there... I miss all the fun!
I thought that kinda outlined my whole position on this issue. But I figured, hey, ya never know, and offered an olive branch of peace. Guess I'd better not do that again :biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

Hot as Fcuk ... well I do like their clothes ... but I doubt your affiliated with them ... :rolleyes:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Score points? Excuse me? Didn't realize being polite was so looked down upon. I don't do the cyber thing with anybody, not my thing. I prefer, you know, real sex. And masturbation, I really love that. I really haven't been paying attention to this whole thing... hell, my first post was:

I thought that kinda outlined my whole position on this issue. But I figured, hey, ya never know, and offered an olive branch of peace. Guess I'd better not do that again :biggrin1:

I meant no offense, AA. Just seemed like a long-winded olive branch to me. Keep doing your thing...