Horny.Babe.Looking.FOr.Big.Cock.Cam.Action

Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get A Life. Yeah I Had Tooo Much To Drink LAst Nite. I Realized I Can Do A Hell of Alot Better Than You. Yeah. Maybe i don't want to get naked for a freak like u huh. go be gay . live your life the way the want it as an ass.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I meant no offense, AA. Just seemed like a long-winded olive branch to me. Keep doing your thing...
No offense taken. And trust me, look through many of my posts and you'll see long winded is kinda like a reoccuring thing for me, lol.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk said:
Get A Life. Yeah I Had Tooo Much To Drink LAst Nite. I Realized I Can Do A Hell of Alot Better Than You. Yeah. Maybe i don't want to get naked for a freak like u huh. go be gay . live your life the way the want it as an ass.

Still drinking, I see.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk said:
somebody put that on a bumper sticker and send it to me.

...and good work on the use of caps, "Jenna". You're improving. Though you might not want to use them all up at the beginning of your paragraphs, 'else you're going to run out by the end.

Oh, and your using "gay" as an insult is bound to go over really well here.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Jenna_Hot_As_Fcuk said:
Okay... this ridiculous post has given me an idea (along with removed all doubt about your lack of a vagina)...

I'm going to create a fake female account the right way. Yes I realize this will probably break TOS and get me banned, I don't really care... summer's almost over, ya know?

I'm getting pissed that all you creepy horndogs can't even do this the right way - I mean c'mon a little work goes a long way!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
Okay... this ridiculous post has given me an idea (along with removed all doubt about your lack of a vagina)...

I'm going to create a fake female account the right way. Yes I realize this will probably break TOS and get me banned, I don't really care... summer's almost over, ya know?

I'm getting pissed that all you creepy horndogs can't even do this the right way - I mean c'mon a little work goes a long way!

All it takes is a little extra time and effort. Dont' be such a slut... Search aorund for 10-15 good pics.. it is easy.:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
All it takes is a little extra time and effort. Dont' be such a slut... Search aorund for 10-15 good pics.. it is easy.:biggrin1:
Don't worry, work is already underway :smile:

This.... this will be my... Sistine Chapel :rolleyes:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Don't worry, work is already underway :smile:

This.... this will be my... Sistine Chapel :rolleyes:

Do you think a girl who could spell and punctuate correctly would work better or would that be too threatening to all the horny straight guys out there looking for an easy lay? Personally I like intelligent women but I know that's not for everyone. Let us know what you come up with...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Do you think a girl who could spell and punctuate correctly would work better or would that be too threatening to all the horny straight guys out there looking for an easy lay? Personally I like intelligent women but I know that's not for everyone. Let us know what you come up with...

AVG, may I make a suggestion??

Rather than you getting BANNED.. how about you just change you OWN profile temporarily? We don't need to lose a DECENT poster, just to prove that some fake "jenna" is bad at what "she" is trying to do.:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
AVG, may I make a suggestion??

Rather than you getting BANNED.. how about you just change you OWN profile temporarily? We don't need to lose a DECENT poster, just to prove that some fake "jenna" is bad at what "she" is trying to do.:biggrin1:
This is like my 3rd account that I've had on this site, each on this 6 year old PC. I always lose interest in the site, then I lose the password and start over from scratch a year or two later when I regain my immense need to discuss my penis... I figured that was about to happen again anyways so why not go out in a little style!

If I were to get banned, is there measures taken that prevent me from creating a new account? Could I just come back a week later and start all over again from scratch... or are there crazy mission impossible tech gadgets that hone in on my location, preventing all computers in my area from ever touching the top secret grounds of lpsg? I think the 'AboutAverage' name is a little too... prolific at the moment to be able to pull a complete sex change, you know? I'd need to start from scratch.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
IT's your call:rolleyes:
Yeah, maybe you're right, I have a 6 month gold membership after all...

But rest assured, if one of you pisses me off I already have a plan worked out that once revealed will make everyone go 'wow'. Or more likely 'whatever, good riddance AA was a lying jackass anyways'. Either way, I'm gonna go eat me some pudding.