Horny Cam Mistake

southernstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was online chatting with a friend, she and I are fairly close. She was talking to me about her new boyfriend and about how big his dick is. She throws out some numbers, ends up that his is the same size. So I told her and she wanted proof.

Naturally, me, being the horny guy at one in the morning, without anything to fuck, pulled it out on cam. I guess that the receiving end forgot that the chat also turned on audio. I could hear not her, but a guy, so I turned it off. I told her that she was not the only one watching, and it ended up being her, a friend, and her boy-toy.

She told me that he was on her computer and that she didn't know what he was doing, etcetera etcetera. I do not know how to handle this, since I am now going to be tagged as a voyeur, amateur, or something else...I don't mind camming on here, but I feel a little betrayed.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No dude, I definitely think that this sucks and that your friend was less than honest with you. I think you should sit down with her and tell her how you feel. Or else consider hanging out with a new friend

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see how you might be upset, especially since you thought she was alone, right? But it happened and there's nothing more that you can do really. She should have been honest with you because you assumed she was alone. But as far as being a voyeur or whatever, you just need to get past that. If she or her friends tell a friend who tell a friend ... well, more people know. But they probably all do something similar or are possibly jealous that they haven't. I'd bee mad at ur friend tho because she was a dishonest in allowinng u to think she was alonne.

i can see why you would be mad, but from an outside perspective, your dick is so good looking i wouldn't sweat it. 100 guys could be as big but not as nice. id be proud and if some dude wanted to see yours, know that yours is better.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if she tags you as a "voyeur, amateur, or something else," what does that make her?? She (and her friends) all know you have an impressive cock! Not a bad reputation to have... :) Enjoy it champ!

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Um, why is it that no one has yet pointed out that the poster (and apparently some respondents) don't know what voyeur really means?

VOYEUR: someone who gets off on watching others.

EXHIBITIONIST: someone who gets off on being watched.

They're really different. Get your facts straight.

PS-Yes, your friend was fucked up to do this. I would say she is not a person you can really trust. A decent person would give you a heads up and let you know who else might see you naked.

Dont make a big deal out of it, just let her know what she did was not cool wih tyou and leave it at that. And dont trust her anymore. she clearly has no problem lying.

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why no one has pointed out the poster has two photos in the gallery. Realize there is a difference between still and live, but it's not like she or whoever couldn't see him naked before the cam incident!

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
whatever she labels you...a voyeur, amatuer..its still "___" with a big dick..so dont sweat it

imagine if i showed my small one to what I thought was one girl and it turned out to be a group...being an amateur voyeur would b much less what id have to worry about...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait until you get someone who portrays themselves as a young person and it ends up being a old person, a very old person. it was funny as hell but, i was pissed at first, what are you gonna do? Now i wont cam with anyone unless they have pics, :biggrin1::eek::tongue:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait until you get someone who portrays themselves as a young person and it ends up being a old person, a very old person. it was funny as hell but, i was pissed at first, what are you gonna do? Now i wont cam with anyone unless they have pics, :biggrin1::eek::tongue:

I agree it is kind of funny , Monster! See if I ever cam with you again!:biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes::wink::smile:DB

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Laugh it off. Really, dwelling on stuff like that is pointless cuz you can't change what happened. You'll have to decide if you can ever trust her again. I'd say require it to be c2c but I wouldn't be surprised if she, like many of the people on this site, came up with a load of bullshit reasons for not doing it. If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding??? It's the only solution once your trust has been broken. Good luck!!

D

deleted62

I was online chatting with a friend, she and I are fairly close. She was talking to me about her new boyfriend and about how big his dick is. She throws out some numbers, ends up that his is the same size. So I told her and she wanted proof.

Naturally, me, being the horny guy at one in the morning, without anything to fuck, pulled it out on cam. I guess that the receiving end forgot that the chat also turned on audio. I could hear not her, but a guy, so I turned it off. I told her that she was not the only one watching, and it ended up being her, a friend, and her boy-toy.

She told me that he was on her computer and that she didn't know what he was doing, etcetera etcetera. I do not know how to handle this, since I am now going to be tagged as a voyeur, amateur, or something else...I don't mind camming on here, but I feel a little betrayed.

Notch,

Can I throw out the possibility that she was never in the room to begin with? I don't know -- it may have well been her, her friend, and her boy-toy all in the room, but if you never heard her or saw her on her cam, how do you know that some guy jumped on her IM without her knowledge and tried to get you to show off? The paranoid in me wants to say that it was her new (psycho) boyfriend who wanted to see how he stacked up against her close friends.

You may have withheld evidence in your post that proves to you that she was the one who asked you to cam, in which case, please disregard my post. My paranoid side is on a roll tonight. :)

-Z