Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hy we are young hornycouple from holland amsterdam
seeking to meet men al over the world but only the special ones who have been gifted with a monstercock of 10 inch and BIGGER !!!!!!
we know they excist our biggest until now was 10.5 inch show are you the guy mail us

ps
( if your really thick hung GIRTH more than 8 inch around like freak of nature we would als like to see and meet that _)

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to let you know, the thickest cock ever recorded is 9.3 around (3.1 wide). You are expecting something 86% as thick as average (16% smaller)? There are doubtful more than 1,000 people worldwide 8 or more around. I have only seen one and the second biggest is 7.5. You should make that 6.75 or 7.0 at most, even that is extremely rare (1/100,000+). 10" is also very rare, and if measured correctly a 9" will easily appear 10.5 especially on a fit body.

seekbig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks for the info wel we have met a guy in spain who was 1 in a 1000 he was 8 inch around and lenght he was 9 inch never seen anything like it
and we know i guy here in holland he has 7.1inch around with length of 10.2 inch
and yes we measured it ourself the correct way we dont wanna leave any doubt lol!!!
so yes where are looking for those few in the world who have monster giant horse size

ps the guy with 9.3around who is he and who recorded and check him ?mmm would to meet him !!!!

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to let you know, the thickest cock ever recorded is 9.3 around (3.1 wide). You are expecting something 86% as thick as average (16% smaller)? There are doubtful more than 1,000 people worldwide 8 or more around. I have only seen one and the second biggest is 7.5. You should make that 6.75 or 7.0 at most, even that is extremely rare (1/100,000+). 10" is also very rare, and if measured correctly a 9" will easily appear 10.5 especially on a fit body.

The largest I had was 10 x 7; only took 1/3 of him...and just screamed! :eek:

D

deleted136887

Good luck withn that search.
Reality (outside LPSG) does not realy teem with them.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this may sound stupid but
screamed in a good way or a bad way
?

No, the question isn't stupid. I screamed in a bad way; it hurt so badly.
He was kind, patient, and gentle -- boy, was I lucky he didn't ram all of that cock inside me.

Poor wife: always was in the emergency room; he brought down her cervix. I never met her, though.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The largest I had was 10 x 7; only took 1/3 of him...and just screamed! :eek:

No, the question isn't stupid. I screamed in a bad way; it hurt so badly.
He was kind, patient, and gentle -- boy, was I lucky he didn't ram all of that cock inside me.

Poor wife: always was in the emergency room; he brought down her cervix. I never met her, though.

Yawn...

Can we look forward to more of your, always, scintillating posts in increasingly brighter and bigger fonts now?

Last edited: