Horny Goat Weed

Columbus

Just Browsing
Media
I got a bottle from GNC. I've only taken two doses. It says on the bottle to take 2-4 pills before activity. I took 4 pills both times, but the activity was a few hours later. The only difference I noticed is now it's a lot thicker, but there doesn't seem to be any more of it. Should I take this daily? Or just before activity?

jjlucash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying it now. I've been taking two capsules each morning for the past three days, and I haven't noticed one damn difference. I started taking two in the morning, and two at night to see if that helps. I did read in another Horny Goat Weed thread here that it can take up to a week to see results. :frown1:

projoey

Just Browsing
Media
i've never taken it alone... but I have taken pills that have it plus other stuff (usually yohimbe, ginkgo an things like that)

they seemed to work pretty damn good, gave me more random hard-ons and shortened recovery time.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Horny Goat Weed is just a mix of plant extracts that theoreticaly boosts the libido (increase in testosterone) and blood flow. However, it also contains a mix of extracts including Macuna Pruriens, Maca & "Polypodium Vulgare" which your FDA believes contains a chemical that is carcinogenic.