Horny Goat Weed

D_Taylor Sniffed

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone ever take it? I went into CVS and got it there it's called Super Goat Weed...I am having good sex but it gives me a ton of pain to my back, anyone got a idea how to get rid of this? It also numbs my dick so when I cum you don't really feel like you got off but I can have sex for like an hour now so that's fine with me.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone ever take it? I went into CVS and got it there it's called Super Goat Weed...= concentrated extractI am having good sex but it gives me a ton of pain to my back=your kindeys can't deal with it, anyone got a idea how to get rid of this? It also numbs my dick so when I cum you don't really feel like you got off but I can have sex for like an hour now so that's fine with me.

Do you know what renal failure is?It sounds like you are taking to much,stop before it's to late.

B_Ctendall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone ever take it? I went into CVS and got it there it's called Super Goat Weed...I am having good sex but it gives me a ton of pain to my back, anyone got a idea how to get rid of this? It also numbs my dick so when I cum you don't really feel like you got off but I can have sex for like an hour now so that's fine with me.
that is the main ingreedant in penis enlargement pills.