Horny....good but bad

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by gen1125, Jul 23, 2008.

1. gen1125

gen1125 Member

i love being horny! it is amazing and isnt a problem at night when i can do what i want but when i get horny for no reason while chillin' with friends sucks. Or when it occurs when i am at work or just any other public place that i cant do anything about it. But still, i love being horny. It just puts me into a great mood. anyone else?

2. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I never go out or do anything, so if I ever get horny, I jerk off. But I do like that feeling of being semi-erect and having your cock beg you to be played with.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Why do you stay in so much? Do you have a physical handicap which makes mobility difficult? :confused:

4. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

I hate being horny. It ends in being frustrated most of the time. There are tons of ways to increase libido, but I just want one safe and effective way to cut it way down to match my wife closer. I would be glad to be satisfied with twice a month and not want it so much. Winter is better than summer because there is less to look at and feel turned on by. I am looking forward to fall this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted