Horny Holiday

dirtydirty23

Experimental Member
Media
I was quite "inspired" by something that happened to me on holiday and I had to write a story about it.

Horny Holiday

It was a hot day and the AC in the hotel was broken. I was 18 and vacationing with my parents in Thailand. We got a room at a hotel on the beach. Beautiful beaches, shady coconut trees, and hot girls who I was too afraid to talk to. I never had a girlfriend and only kissed a few times.
On this day, my parents were out shopping and were going to be out all day. I was in my room with my shirt off because it was so hot. I had just turned off the TV and heard some noises coming from the other room. I put my ear up to the wall and heard a banging sound and a woman screaming. I quickly opened the back door that lead to the beach and came to that room’s window. I slowly took a quick peak. Inside, butt naked, a man with big muscular body and sandy hair was fucking the shit out of this hot looking exotic woman. She had nice tits and her legs spread wide apart in the air. I licked the sweat dripping on my lips. I was horny at once and stuck my hand in my pants and stroke my penis right away.
Being Asian, I was cursed with an average just below six inch dick. Then I wasn’t really athletic, so I didn’t have the best body around, but wasn’t really fat at all. I hungrily looked at the couple fucking and wished I could be apart of it. Soon they swapped position and he had her in doggy style and ganging his huge dick and balls against her ass. I watched them for a good 20 minutes and no sign of them slowing down. Sweat was running down their bodies and I was still stroking about to explode. I was about to and cum was covering my hand and I was mourning a bit too loud. I looked in the window and they were glancing out. I quickly wiped my hands inside my pants and ran back to my room scared to death. I scramble to find something to clean my hands and try to get my dick down.
Within seconds, the door slammed opened and standing there naked at the door with what looked like a 10 inch long and thick dick still erect was the guy from next door. He was about 6 feet something and looked like he was from the army.
“So you were spying on me weren’t you?” he said with a strong Aussie accent.
“Ho, I wasn’t! Well, I was. I’m sorry,” I said scarred he was going to be me to death.
“We knew you were and now you got to be taught a lesson!”
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” I pleaded as he came over. He grabbed my dick with his beefy hands and pulled me into his room. I cum a few more times before I got into the room. Laid out all sexy like in every teenage boy wet dream was his woman he was fucking. My dick stood erect right away.
“Who is this hun?” she asked.
“the boy who was watching us fuck.” He said pushing me down on the bed.
“We’ll have to teach him a lesson won’t we?”
“Have you ever fucked before boy?” he asked.
“No, I’m a virgin,” I said nervously. Not sure what they wanted.
“I like virgin, fresh meat,” she said.
“Well, we’re going to make a man out of you today,” he said shutting the door with smile. “Take off your pants.” She said and I eagerly obey, not hesitating at all. I was scarred, but wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity. My pants came off and my embarrassing dick stood up. The man laughed a bit. The woman came closer. They both looked like they were in their mid 30’s, but looked much younger. She stroked my dick a few times and I closed my eyes. I was in heaven. Then she engulfed my dick with her mouth and it was the most orgasmic feeling ever. My mouth trembled as she liked and sucked. Every sec fantasy I had was coming true.
“You like that mate?” I heavenly nodded my head. She came closer and stuck her ass up in the air. I ran my fingers through her hair and moved it up and down. The man came behind her as he stuck his enormous dick up her ass. She mourned with pleasure, sucking me deeper. The blow job felt even better as he was plowing her from behind. He slammed her ass a few times and she swallowed my dick a little deeper. She came up and we kissed a few times. I licked her tits and she scooted back to the man and he put his arms around her waist as they still fucked.
“It’s alright son, go ahead.” I got close to them and licked her tits and breasts a long time. I stood up and stuck my dick back into her mouth. The man laughed, “you seem to know what you’re doing now.” She pulled closer to me and massaged my ass.
“Hell no, but I’m doing whatever feels good,” I said smiling. We did this for a while longer. She got off of him and laid on the bed and licked her fingers and began pleasuring herself.
“Do you need an invitation mate?” he said giving me this look. I got down right away and slowly put my tongue out and licked her pussy. It tasted so sweet and I slobbery ate her shaven pussy up, licking faster and faster and doing things with my tongue I never thought I could do. The juices were warm, sweet, and creamy. I looked over to my side and the man was jerking off this giant dick.
“Never seen one like this before?” he asked with a smile. I shook my head and kept licking. I dug deep inside of her with my tongue and her long nails ran up and down my head. It was paradise. I looked at the man and I was seeing something I never seen before. He was sucking his own dick delightfully. It was just unbelievable.
I sucked some more and she seem to be really enjoying it. She moved my head up and moved close to the man, smiled and kissed him a few times.
“We seem to underestimate him,” she said.
“Lets see what else he can do. Come here,” he said to her. He spread his legs wide open and he pushed her head down. “Watch and learn,” he said to me. He pushed her head up and down and he humped up. He groaned loudly. “go ahead son, take it from the back.” I understood and was nervous. It was my first time and wasn’t sure how it was going to be. I got on my knees and came behind her. He ass looked so perfectly round and plump. I tried to stick my dick in and it touched the pussy, but I missed. I took my hand and position my dick to go into her pussy. I close my eyes and moaned right as it did. I never felt anything like it before. It was warm, eat, and soft. It was a bit loose when it first went in, but then it seemed like her pussy, began to tighten up a bit and hugged my dick and it felt so fucking good. I pushed back and forth and started off slow and went faster and faster. The man moaned and said, “Good, you got it now, go harder,” and I did. I was ready to explode so I took my dick out and stroked it a bit and cum all over her back. I sighed and sweat was dripping all over me. she came up off him and look at me. He said, “Don’t tell me you’re already tired, we just got started! Babe, why don’t you go clean him off and she did licking me clean.
“It tastes so good, I want more” then kissing me and her hands squeezing and groping my ass. “Time for something new,” she said. She went back to the man, push him back down on the bed, sat down facing me and put his dick up her ass. “There’s room for one more,” She said. I bent down stuck my dick up her pussy and my balls rubbed up against his giant ones. I humped her hard and he did the same. His arms around her waist and mines on her tits as we both fucked her hard. I didn’t give a damn because it was one hot threesome. All three of us were moaning loudly, getting really hot and sticky from all the sweat, and full of pleasure. We fucked and fucked and it was the best thing ever. Then the man said changed position. I propped some pillows behind my back and put my back on the bed. My dick went up her and I could feel his dick upcoming up her pussy. He was heavy and weighed me and her down. It was getting hotter and we both were ready to erupt.
“I’m about to come,” I screamed as we fucked harder than ever.
“Fuck yea, me too,” he said taking his dick out.
I did the same and we kneeled next to each other stroking our dick. His was so much bigger than mine. She had her mouth wide open waiting for us. We both came at the same time all over her face. I came about 8 times while he did 13. we both were dripping with cum and panting. She first came to my dick and sucked and them to him. She put both of our dicks in her mouth, mine much smaller in comparison to his. His was thick and wide and the way she was sucking was amazing so I didn’t care.
He looked at me and said, “You’re a man now son.”