HORNY in a business suit

avenger217

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Re: You've seen them at work & in church. Polite, professional & suited up in the appearance of a gentleman. While underneath he's just another Hard Dick Twitching Guy - Horny & craving to get off.

I was at the gas station the other day and this guy was in a suit and obviously freeballing and I swear it must have been 9-10 inches long just flopping along. I was nearly drooling!

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Re: You've seen them at work & in church. Polite, professional & suited up in the appearance of a gentleman. While underneath he's just another Hard Dick Twitching Guy - Horny & craving to get off.

I was at the gas station the other day and this guy was in a suit and obviously freeballing and I swear it must have been 9-10 inches long just flopping along. I was nearly drooling!

We should all keep a camera in our car for times like this. When I see things like what you described- an intense feeling rushes throughout my body. Makes me feel insane as I would almost do anything to see more.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
blokeboy, you have such good taste in pics...I always look forward to the pics you post in threads such as this...btw, my favorite pic so far is shoes off....that is fucking hot! More please :)