Horny in hotels!

ramo13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a hotel employee, with tons of experiences/ideas. "Seen it, done it" and can tell you that it's good to simply wander around from floor to floor after midnight,in your bicycle speedos (or best bulge gear). Maybe throw on an unbuttoned oxford and your slippers, giving the impression that you're headed right back to your room. Be very friendly in these hours. If you drink, even better!

Go out periodically "for ice". The noise from the ice machine will stir other horndogs like us sometimes. Flaunt that package. Ask any stragglers if they know of any dirty bars, etc, in the area. "Where's the action for the perverts like me?" Or simply have some gay literature handy, and ask a guy where THIS place is, or if they've heard of it. Show him a hot ad, while adjusting your wad a little.

What would YOU do if a horny, bulging guy kept making small talk about sex to you, at that hour? How many nights have we wished for him to join us in our darkened rooms?

Reactions: epiphytecq
D

deleted356736

I get horny feelings in hotels, I think it's the imagination of all the couples who have fucked in the room and the bed I now have. I feel my wife gets the same horny feelings, 'cause when we travel she's insatiable.

wellbuiltguy33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I now have a job where I am required to travel two times a year...so it will be a new thing for me...Usually the trips are between 5 and 7 days...So, I imagine I will be getting horny in a hotel room....Now, since I will be traveling with one of my co-workers I am already contemplating trying to fuck her there. She is around 40 years old...divorced...and I imagine might be open to the idea of getting fucked

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have worked in the hotel industry and twice had sex with a hotel guest. First time, I was working the desk, and a guest called down and asked if I knew where this certain sex club was. For some reason, I said yes and told him I had been there. Next thing you know he wanted me to come up to his room. I did right when I got off.

The second time I was outside getting a taxi for a guest and I have friends that were driving by at the time, and joking around they started giving me crap.( Hey Girl, What you doing on that corner, want to make some money) so as I am still waiting to hail the taxi, and the guest and I start talking and when I got off of work that night, I once again went to this guys room.

May I mention, that both times the sex was not good at all.

As far as other co-workers. I have seen the bartender hit on girls and later head to the elevator. I have no doubt to get it on with the hot chick. I used to fantasize about him as I was told he was hung by the waitresses that had fucked him

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From personal experience:
If you are a guy who travels for work and want to meet a guy for sex in the place you are going, all you really need is a computer and a few pics of yourself. Before your trip, go on yahoo, or lpsg, or dick.net, or manhunt, or whatever your preferred hook-up site is. Post an ad with some info about you and the dates you'll be there. Guys *will* respond. I think the allure is that there is no BS - both of you know what this is about, you are meeting for sex and sex only, in a neutral space which both of you know is safe.

And if you haven't prepared the way before your trip, when you are there go on craigslist in the casual encounters m4m section and you will get responses. In 2008 I was in a small Midwestern city and within minutes of posting was emailing with several guys, one came over, and we had a lot of fun.

ramo13 has lots of great ideas for meeting guys in the same hotel. The gym/pool/jacuzzi/steam room is *always* a good place to see who is around (if your hotel has one); I am always a little bit leery cuz I'm afraid of hitting on a straight guy inadvertently and getting the crap kicked out of me. This shyness probably prevented me from having sex with the hot guy from Manitoba in Orlando in March 2003 (hey, if that's you, holla back lol!) but a different time in St Louis I ended up running into the hot guy from the hotel out at the gay bar - that was fun too.

Ah the memories. Gotta get a job where I travel again.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always get horny in hotel rooms. was in one last night and had to share room. after roomie went to sleep, i left the tv on, turned lights out, made a tent under my blanket and shot a wad all over my chest, wiped down and slept like a baby. if my roomie had of stirred, id have shit myself, but was watching tv and am used to losing a load b4 sleeping.

horny and hotel rooms just go together.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
....Now, since I will be traveling with one of my co-workers I am already contemplating trying to fuck her there...

I don't know you, this chick, or the situation, but if I could give you some "older but wiser" advice:

DO NOT fuck co-workers.

Ever.

It is almost always gets ugly, and jobs are hard to come by in this economy.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here, hotels really get me goin'...especially in Vegas. All those hotties at the tables, slots, the strip, the pool. Always fantasize that some guy across the hall can't get into his room and he's too fucked up to do anything about it! Very HOT!

I almost had something happen with a staff member (or should I say...a staff's member), but he kinda chickened out, due to security cameras and the whole possibility of gettin' fired thing! We talked off and on after that, but never did hook up. I bet it would've been nice, though.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When Manbap introduced his most handsome family jewels back in 2007, he was all horned up in a hotel room and started a thread:
http://www.lpsg.org/64958-from-my-hotel-room.html

A hot topic! My funniest hotel sex memory is from Italy, a maid walking in and us guys involved in penetrative sex:)

Cheers :smile: FinnMan

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone ever have sex with the door ajar in hotel? i love attention, and wondered what peeps in the hall must have thought at the grunts and groans coming from my deep fuck last weeknd.

been invited back to a few rooms for a drink, and thant usually means she is thirsty for a wad of my face cream:smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
anyone ever have sex with the door ajar in hotel? i love attention, and wondered what peeps in the hall must have thought at the grunts and groans coming from my deep fuck last weeknd.

been invited back to a few rooms for a drink, and thant usually means she is thirsty for a wad of my face cream:smile:
And from what I see in your gallery, I'm sure you're getting your share of those invites.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there must be a hell of a lot of men that sit in front of their laptops and jack off at the desks in their hotel rooms all over the country.

I was doing that very thing a couple years ago in a hotel room in Seattle. I was going so fast and furious that I hit my arm on the table and hit my watch in a way that caused the little pin that holds the watchband to the watch to fall out.

After I had successfully spooged all over myself, I cleaned off and got down on my hands and knees and started looking for that tiny damned pin under the desk. I happened to look up at the bottom of the desk drawer and it was COVERED with literally dozens of dried cum splats and splashes.

I've since checked this out in other rooms when I'm traveling and more often than not, I find the same thing. Sometimes there's just a couple, sometimes it looks like FaceKing had at it.

Methinks all us "I-get-horny-in-hotels" men are not alone.

Last edited: