Horny in hotels!

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotels and sex just go together. i'm going to have to check out the underside of the desk now.

i always leave the curtains open and never hesitate to jo if i want to. last night i was in a hotel in DC, couldn't sleeep, had the curtains open and masturbated for 5 hours, through three ejaculations.

also love bringing my fleshlight on trips -- i wonder what the maids think as its drying...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmm Memories
Had some Great times in some of the Hotels Local and Au
Country Hotels tended to be Solo action
City Hotels (not often as could not afford them) made me want to have a Geust over.
-one of the better ones was renting a Motel for a week..had its own Hot Pool of considerable size..Party times Galore
Think its the sterile nature/supposedly clean rooms that made me xtra horny in them.
enz

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how many people saw that office episode where dwight and michael are in the hotel room and dwight turns on the black light and the whole room is covered with huge smears and blotches and dwight says "that's either blood , semen or urine" and then michael says: "GOD I HOPE IT"S URINE"

i almost pissed myself i laughed so hard.

think about that the next time ur in a hotel room, or the next time ur painting the walls of ur room with cum!

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone ever have sex with the door ajar in hotel? i love attention, and wondered what peeps in the hall must have thought at the grunts and groans coming from my deep fuck last weeknd.

been invited back to a few rooms for a drink, and thant usually means she is thirsty for a wad of my face cream:smile:

dude if you are fucking deep with your door open i would lover to peek in and watch a little!

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I never thought to look up under the desk for the cum stains, I always notice remnants of dry cum stains on the chair, specially if it is black leather.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah hotel rooms, nothing like hearing a litttle action in the room next door to get ones blood pumping

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I make it easier on my self (add me to the list of 'horny as hell in hotels' too)...

I simply walk in the door adn start losing clothes...then hit the bathroom, take a long relaxing shower (esp if a long drive/plane) and have a good long jack....they always have the nice free lathery soaps too (except for one hotel that has stuff that makes me break out...ugh)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, absolutely, I can relate to that. I know my wife gets a huge turn on when we check into a motel/hotel. She's taking her clothes off as she hits the door. Hotels have always turned into great sex. Best was in Las Vegas with mirrors on the ceiling. Great to watch her climb on top of me.

itravel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i went to Europe for 3 weeks and stayed in quite a few hotels. i left my mark everywhere i went.

best wank i had was when i checked into my hotel in London after an 8 hour flight and a shower. the thread earlier about getting wood on a flight is true and i couldn't wait to take care of it.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live in hotels about 1/3 to half the year and...um...yea. I totally relate....have no idea why. Lets just say thats why I remove the comforter first thing after checking in :p lol

Come to think of it, if you check my gallery, most of my manwhore pics were taken in hotels. Hmmmmmm

Yeah, and it's getting more and more difficult trying to figure out your itinerary, arrange to get new jobs, and then ask for particular time schedules just to be on-call when you order room service. But I'm determined.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, so a "WTF?" hotel moment for you all...

In what universe does the "Do Not Disturb" sign, hanging out on the door, make the reader think...

"Hmm, I should still knock, and when no one answers, use my keycard to open the door anyway, and when the security hasp is engaged, use a stick to undo it, and walk into the room, to find the occupant standing there in a towel, with a shocked look on his face, stopping his phone conversation to yell, 'What are you DOING?', and then ask him, 'Ohhh, you no wan' aaice?', just to be sure." ??? SERIOUSLY??? :011::banghead: