horny in the class room

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hot97, Nov 26, 2007.

1. hot97

hot97 Active Member

Albums:
    ok let me just start by saying I have not jacked off in a while since I was at home for thanksgiving, now I am sitting in class posting new threads with a raging hardon that just wont quit and can feel the precum oozing ut of my boxers and stiking to my leg............I already know what I need to do when I get back to the dorm room but I wanted to know if any of you guys has been in this situation and what you did while you were not able to relieve your self lolololo thanks

2. aliveboi

aliveboi New Member

I've had to excuse myself to the bathroom while taking an exam so i could get back and focus.

3. cocktaste

Gold Member

How big is your cock hot97? Is there someone there you're looking at that is making you hard?

4. msu_hotboy

msu_hotboy New Member

Albums:
    i know!
    i'm aways horny in class!

5. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

If you were in my class, I'd always be horny!

6. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

In that case, it just has to remain hard, and my penis often snaked down my pants leg in class, it got so hard.

I've seen a few other guys with hard-ons in class, and everybody just ignores it, like we should. What do we expect in these modern times when we coup up so many people in long, boring classrooms all day?

You can't go to the bathroom, because of lack of privacy, and also, you are there to learn which can't be done so well absent from class.

Try to mentally suppress it, but sometimes boners happen. Penises get hard—fact of life.

7. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Many times and I thought I was hiding it but some girls pointed out to me that they could tell so I guess i was being as covert about my raging hard on as I thought.

8. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    Haha I know the feeling! One day I felt like going commando to school to try something new, and never again... I was basically leaking all day, even after I had a quickie in the urinal I was hard as a rock! It made for a great payoff a few times that night but really it wasn't worth all the effort of concealing and not being able to think straight lol

9. woogexx

woogexx New Member

back in highschool....id jack off in class....did it a few times...lol only in english tho....it was the only class I sat in the very back in. There was this hotass italian boy who sat in front of me...and what....can ya say he made me horny...lol....i never got caught THANK god.,..i woulda had to transfer lol

10. Hemicudap

Hemicudap Member

Albums:
    I have had the same problem and it can get tricky. I usually had to wait to get back to my room.

Draft saved Draft deleted