Horny listening to others having sex

D_Knute Knutsack

Experimental Member
Media
when i was in the 10th grade my ex-best friend had moved away to a different city. we were both in band, && we were going to be competing at the same parade, so, his mother offered to give me a ride up there.
which was cool, i spent the night at his house for convenience.
i had fun. we watched movies, prank called people...etc.
:p

well, anyway, his girlfriend had come over at one point [&& they were laying on his bed] while i crashed on the floor.
i fell asleep && i heard him call out my name...but i didn't react, it was weird.
next thing i know, i'm wide awake -- listening to them go at it.
i was shocked! haha!

soo...to answer your questions.
no, i was not turned on by it.
&&
i forced myself to fall asleep.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my roommate in the dorms came back with a girl once.. both drunk.. i left.. which turned out to be a bad idea.. cuz they went at it for like 3 hours and i had nowhere else to go.. so i just sat in the floor lobby which was right next to our room and listened though the thin walls... then i went downstairs and outside to the spot where everyone smokes.. and i could look up and see right through the blinds.. i spent the 3 hours alternating between seeing and hearing... i figured it was payment for kicking me out of the room.
but yeah.. just mildly turned on.. mostly jealous and annoyed though.. lol

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
sha041 said:
Have you heard another couple be it gay, straight, Bi etc having sex and gotten turned on by it??
What have you done about it???

I usually quit playing my horn so I can hear better.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sha041 said:
Have you heard another couple be it gay, straight, Bi etc having sex and gotten turned on by it??

sha041:

If I am with a lover, I would definately have sex. If I am with someone who I hadn't slept with yet but we were ready to take it to the next level, I would definatly have sex.

If I am by myself . . . well, errr. . .. I would definately have sex with my favorite toy. :biggrin1:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had great sex of course.... Hearing the people get after it and enjoying themselves is a great turn on....

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course hearing others have good sex is a huge turn-on. I had one crazy situation in particular that was your cliche "staying in the hotel room alone, listening to the people in the next room." I was at the Doubletree in Denver, Colorado for reasons that I won't get into, but the couple in the next room made my evening. They must have gone on for at least an hour, starting gentle and soft but eventually just going at it like rabbits. Seriously I wish I had it on tape, the audio was incredible. It sounded like her orgasms got more intense and eventually she was making some throat sounds like you wouldn't believe. The guy musta been some kind of stud :biggrin1: .

Media
Once when I was a kid, I went trick or treating in my apartment building and realized at one point that the door was halfway open to one of the apartments. Then i saw in front of the door a pair of dirty boots and suddenly I was able to hear a woman moaning like there was no tomorrow! I tried to push the front door a little more so i can see from the mirror in the hallway what they were doing in the living room. All I was able to see was the man fucking the girl missionary style on the living room couch. It was hot!

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sha041 said:
Have you heard another couple... having sex and gotten turned on by it??
This has happened a few times, but the most memorable was when I was sleeping over at a neighbor's place in the apartment building across the street. Around 12:15am, we heard a woman getting it.

I got aroused and got on top of my neighbor. She is normally quiet, but I urged her to make as much noise as the other woman. By the time we got started, the first woman had finished, so instead of a stereo fuck, I suppose the neighbors who heard it just thought it was a continuation after a brief pause.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dont get turned on, i get angry - I don't want to hear or see that.

If I hear somebody having sex, I will shout

"Boy, this would be a bad time to go floppy ey? Just hang down suddenly like a wet sausage, all limp and cold, like you might as well be fucking her with a dead fish, just remember though - Margaret Thatcher wants you, SHE WANTS YOU BAD! Taking off her clothers, stroking thoses skinny, vainy conservative legs, I bet she'd give you a Poll Tax!"

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, I was sleeping on my friend's floor and he started going at it in all sorts of positions with this chick, so I watched and jerked it in my shorts. Also when sleeping on his floor a few times before that I had heard her giving him a handjob and I also jerked off because of that. The rest of the times we were double teaming the girls or we were messing around with eachother.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first few times watching other people was when I lived with my older brother for a short time. I slept on his couch and had a bird’s eye view of his bedroom and would watch him bone his wife EVERY morning before school. I’d rub one off then jump into the shower.

Later in life I was living with a buddy of mine, again on the couch, in a one bedroom apartment. He and his GF would get it on DAILY. I mentioned one time about how I went out on the patio to smoke and noticed that the blinds were partially open and if they saw me. He said no that they didn’t notice so I asked if he would leave them open for me as I truly enjoyed myself. He and I messed around since we were kids so he got turned on by the thought of me watching. And from that day forward, every time they were at it I was peering through the window; beating myself silly.

Moving on to a few years ago; a young newly married couple rented the apartment next door to me. She was a very cute little girl and had a STUD of a husband. In order to go to the laundry room, I’d have to pass their bedroom window on the back side of the apartment building. One night I stepped out to do some laundry and heard some moaning. I placed the laundry basket down and crept toward their bedroom window. I noticed that the blinds were lifted and the window was open. He was lying on his back with her riding his cock, HARD. Thankfully she was leaning back with her eyes closed otherwise she’d definitely would have seen me. I got boned up pretty quick and decided to whip it out and enjoy the show. I was only able to watch for a few minutes before I blew my load on the wall below their window. Unfortunately they either saw me or they decided to close the blinds from that day forward because I never got a another chance to watch.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TopDudeFtl said:
My first few times watching other people was when I lived with my older brother for a short time. I slept on his couch and had a bird’s eye view of his bedroom and would watch him bone his wife EVERY morning before school. I’d rub one off then jump into the shower.

Later in life I was living with a buddy of mine, again on the couch, in a one bedroom apartment. He and his GF would get it on DAILY. I mentioned one time about how I went out on the patio to smoke and noticed that the blinds were partially open and if they saw me. He said no that they didn’t notice so I asked if he would leave them open for me as I truly enjoyed myself. He and I messed around since we were kids so he got turned on by the thought of me watching. And from that day forward, every time they were at it I was peering through the window; beating myself silly.

Moving on to a few years ago; a young newly married couple rented the apartment next door to me. She was a very cute little girl and had a STUD of a husband. In order to go to the laundry room, I’d have to pass their bedroom window on the back side of the apartment building. One night I stepped out to do some laundry and heard some moaning. I placed the laundry basket down and crept toward their bedroom window. I noticed that the blinds were lifted and the window was open. He was lying on his back with her riding his cock, HARD. Thankfully she was leaning back with her eyes closed otherwise she’d definitely would have seen me. I got boned up pretty quick and decided to whip it out and enjoy the show. I was only able to watch for a few minutes before I blew my load on the wall below their window. Unfortunately they either saw me or they decided to close the blinds from that day forward because I never got a another chance to watch.

that story totally got me hard

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listening is very exciting for me because I really like sounds like screaming and moaning. I mostly hear stuff in hotel walls and I get excited as hell. I would love to see it too but have not had the chance.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
sha041 said:
I used to hear the neighbors who lived above me almost every morning, around 5 AM, like clockwork. Usually it woke me up. The noises were quiet and gentle, but the constant rhythm of it would rouse me from my sleep.

Usually I'd take advantage of it by jerking off in tandem with the noises and then going back to sleep. I always wanted to go up and knock on their door and ask to join, but I never worked up the courage. (Odds are they would have said no anyway, right?)

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i guess i'm in the minority. i have the opposite reaction. i don't like hearing other people have sex and i just want to get away so i don't have to hear it.

when i can't get away i'm completely uncomfortable. however i will admit this one thing. it's remarkable how many men can't have sex for more than 5 or 10 minutes. i've never heard a marathon. after they're done i always chuckle about how fast it was over.

i've never heard gays, i think i would get up and run away if i heard that in the next room.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to come home from work, and find my gf at the time spread-eagled on the floor masturbating to the sounds of the couple upstairs having sex. I got used to liking the sound. It paid off for me. :tongue:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jody said:
it's remarkable how many men can't have sex for more than 5 or 10 minutes. i've never heard a marathon. after they're done i always chuckle about how fast it was over.
Of the times that I've heard it, yeah, it's supremely disappointing. I never hear the woman reach orgasm herself. I don't even think that she's merely quiet when she cums -- her moans don't really change much, suddenly everything stops, and the guy (I'm assuming) gets up to use the bathroom.

My upstairs neighbors' sex life sounds lame. I should go up and offer to do her better.