Horny Oral Bottom in Dallas, TX

bambottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love getting fucked - the bigger the dick, the better.

Big-dicked guys are pleasantly surprised at how my ass can stretch to accommodate them. I practice my kegels every day - heck, I'm doing them as I type this introduction.

They're really surprised when they feel me tightening around their shaft, massaging their dick with my ass.

I love to watch their eyes as I tighten my ass tunnel as they pull their hard cock out and then relax my ass tunnel as they push their cock into my ass. I like to surprise them and switch - relax as they pull out; tighten as they drive it into my ass

I also love "popping" my ass tightened ring around their cock's head until they can't take it any more and finally shove their cock as deep and as hard as they can in my ass.

I've never had a ruler or tape measure handy but some of the largest dicks I've had the pleasure of being fucked by were close to a forearm in length and slightly smaller than a fist in thickness.

Once this hole gets hungry and fucked one or twice - it becomes insatiable and can go all night. The most dicks I've had fuck me in one night was 15 in various positions: doggie, missionary, side, "spider monkey" (on floor and on my knees with my ass straight up in the air and with my chest parallel to thighs and head turned to side on the ground - guy places on foot on either side of my upturned ass, places the head of his cock at the entrance of my hole and then shoves it in straight down/straight ahead...extra points for guys facing the opposite direction from me,) straddling the corner of the bed, ass on pillow and tilted for ease of entry, etc.

Attachments

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW!!!! Thats a very descriptive introduction my friend!!! What more can I say other than Welcome and good to see you here at LPSG. I am sure you will enjoy the ride - sounds like your a very active sort of guy. All the best and thanks for sharing. Cheers.

B_9x6rod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome ... After reading your introduction, all I can say is, "Have a seat.... enjoy yourself."