Horny Ride on a cock extension

str8one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ewan, look earlier in the thread for a description on buying a dildo of your choosing and then drilling a hole big enough (and long enough) for your penis. It is actually quite easy and you end up with a firmer extension than some of these sleeves. You can buy a speed-bor drill bit of the right size (I use 1 and 3/8 inches) and just go very slow in boring the hole out until it fits right.

Yes be careful when drilling it out. If you take it and put in a container of water and freeze it then use you typical water base lube on the bit you can drill it out in a snap!

tpd

Expert Member
Media

bogeyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the Colossus silicone extension made by Vixen Creations; see Vixen Creations: Dildos: Colossus
For some reason, they no longer sell it themselves, but provide it to other sellers, see: Mr. S Leather -- Colossus Silicone Cock Extender
This is nominally 6 1/2" insertable length and 2 1/2" diameter. It has a wonderfully jutting coronal ridge (which I believe provides the tremendous G spot stimulation), and a slight upward curve. If you penetrate to the hilt, I measure the unworn extension at 6 3/4" length along the top, 7 1/4" along the bottom, and 2 1/8" in both coronal diameter and maximum shaft diameter. Girth (circumference):6 3/4" at the corona, 6" at the shaft adjacent to the corona, and 6 3/4" maximum shaft. This has a 5 1/2" x 1 3/8" inner cavity with a soft rounded terminus. It is made of the soft VixSkin silicone material which means it is non-toxic (important if you plan a lifetime of great, and healthy sex with your wife), won't degrade (no melting, stinking or changing color over time), will last forever and, most importantly, the wife loves the near life-like, realistic feel. Although expensive, I have found that the wife much prefers this material to the cheaper PVC, vinyl, cyberskin and rubber extensions that we have tried in the past.
I measure 6 1/8" bone,er fat pressed, but show only about 5". With a cockring I increase my girth from 4 3/4" to 5"; with the combination of the extension and cockring, the maximum girth at the level of the cavity expands from 6 3/4" to 7 1/8". It is this great girth that my wife really enjoys; I had never heard such moans and groans when I was "unenhanced". The scrotal strap is extra insurance in keeping it in place; I had to whittle on the underside of the scrotal ring a little bit; I have sensitive balls, and even though the VixSkin is stretchy, the extra space makes it easier to quickly apply the extension after the wife is warmed up. There is enough sensation transmitted through the silicone that I will climax about a third of the time while wearing the extension; this hardly ever happened with the other, stiffer extensions. And it is great at allowing prolonged sessions of intercourse for those of us with premature ejaculation. It's a real turn on to watch such a thick member going in and out of the wife, with you doing the actual thrusting, and she in prolonged ecstacy. I know that I can never have the experience of being well hung, but this comes close enough for me and my wife.
Also, consider coring out a VixSkin Outlaw (8 1/2" x 2") for another great extension.
Ain't life grand, thanks to modern technology.
Remember, don't just hold the dildo,... BE the fucking dildo.

Reactions: peachbumbttm