Horny Ride on a cock extension

shomygod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use the Colossus silicone extension made by Vixen Creations; see Vixen Creations: Dildos: Colossus
For some reason, they no longer sell it themselves, but provide it to other sellers, see: Mr. S Leather -- Colossus Silicone Cock Extender

Excellent post, thanks! I agree that the cyberskin and other cheap extensions are made of materials that just don't last (unless you always store them covered with talc). Looking closer at the Colossus... Just wish there was a version that left the head exposed. Our 'go-to' extension actually doesn't extend at all - it's a relatively thin sleeve about 4" long with veins that upps the girth nicely, stays put as long as you install it on a dry penis (sometimes a bit challenging to stretch over my cock and fit nicely without looking, while I'm eating her out :) ) and gives her a lot of pleasure. This one is a bit too thick, but I'll break it out if she's really drunk :D Amazon.com: Doctor Love's Light Flesh Deemun 7" X 1.5" Extra Girth: Health & Personal Care

Last edited:

GuptaSan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys I am a big fan of cock extensions and I think I have found my favorite one yet. I posted earlier in the thread after taking someone's advice and making my own extensions from dildos. My wife liked those decently, but my new one actually gave her an orgasm during intercourse (rare for my wife and never achieved before by me).

I found the Traz Rhino on amazon and ordered it after watching their youtube video.

The Rhino by TRAZ Uncensored version - YouTube

It is extremely well thought-out and well designed. I see some people complaining about it being too thick, but it wasn't thicker than any of the other ones I've used before. I was able to fuck the shit out of my wife as if it was my own dick. My 5x5 dick fit perfectly into it. I didn't see it mentioned in this thread so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media

Math is a little fucked up, 6" + 4" is 10", LOL! Great vid though, she takes it with ease.

We have the same extension makes me right at 11" and no she cannot take it all, about 9" is her limit. But my cock is 2" thick so when we get past the extesnsion and to my cock with the sleeve I am 2 1/2" thick, almost 7.5 circumference so she not only gets it deep but gets really strecthed too!