Horny Ride on a cock extension

str8one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Math is a little fucked up, 6" + 4" is 10", LOL! Great vid though, she takes it with ease.

We have the same extension makes me right at 11" and no she cannot take it all, about 9" is her limit. But my cock is 2" thick so when we get past the extesnsion and to my cock with the sleeve I am 2 1/2" thick, almost 7.5 circumference so she not only gets it deep but gets really strecthed too!

thats pretty darn kool!!

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, I kind of cheated: I bought a couples grab bag and we both agreed that we'd blindfold her and I'd try all the toys on her. In the bag were a couple of dildos and vibrators, I slipped the extension in the lot and then worked up to it using the dildos.

Her reaction was RIDICULOUS. She kept trying to pull me all the way in and asking me to fuck her harder. God, I'm so hard thinking about it right now.

csp807

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, I kind of cheated: I bought a couples grab bag and we both agreed that we'd blindfold her and I'd try all the toys on her. In the bag were a couple of dildos and vibrators, I slipped the extension in the lot and then worked up to it using the dildos.

Her reaction was RIDICULOUS. She kept trying to pull me all the way in and asking me to fuck her harder. God, I'm so hard thinking about it right now.

Hot