Horny Ride on a cock extension

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after using it 4 times, I can say that she LOVES it! It took quite a bit of warming her up and lube, but we slowly got it in, inch by inch.

I LOVE seeing her pussy lips stretched around it and how they hold onto it as it pushes in and out. She said that during the IN thrust, her clit was pulled down and was rubbing along the top of the toy, and after a couple of dozen strokes, she was shaking so bad she had me stop so she could catch her breath!

I can see this toy being used quite a bit, and, I even came when using it, from both the sensations I could still feel, and seeing her go crazy! lol

Anyone else have one? How does your partner like it?

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after using it 4 times, I can say that she LOVES it! It took quite a bit of warming her up and lube, but we slowly got it in, inch by inch.

I LOVE seeing her pussy lips stretched around it and how they hold onto it as it pushes in and out. She said that during the IN thrust, her clit was pulled down and was rubbing along the top of the toy, and after a couple of dozen strokes, she was shaking so bad she had me stop so she could catch her breath!

I can see this toy being used quite a bit, and, I even came when using it, from both the sensations I could still feel, and seeing her go crazy! lol

Anyone else have one? How does your partner like it?

You have champ there dude! You sold me! I might have to check one of these out myself. :biggrin1:

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't found any more movies, but I can tell you from MY personal experiences, that my wife LOVES the extensions!

Maybe one of these days she'll be ok with a picture or movie of us using it, but for now it's just our fun :p

Has anyone else experienced the fun of pleasing your parter with a hands free toy? Strap on, extension, girth enhancer, etc?

:)

BenderBender

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe there isn't more out there matching this description. My wife and I do this once in a while and she absolutely loves it.

BenderBender

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My setup at the moment is the sleeve from a Hard Throb (wife says it feels 10x better than anything else we've tried) over a stiffer Loveclone vibrator sleeve.

I once made her come in 45 seconds. Needless to say she loves it, but we still only use it every now and again.

Hard Throb:
Doc Johnson Enterprises | show

Loveclone vibe:
Esquire Products

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woodland, what is your size with it on?

i would love to try this on my girl, but she already think i have a big dick, and in some positions she cant take me all the way.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woodland, what is your size with it on?

i would love to try this on my girl, but she already think i have a big dick, and in some positions she cant take me all the way.

Using the 4 inch extension (the one in my signature) , i am just about 10.5" , and when she is excited and ready for it, she can take all of it. It's amazing to see, and i love how she reacts to it!