Horny Ride on a cock extension

BenderBender

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the "Missing genres - big dildo" thread:

I know, I looked and couldn't find: they probably made part 2 and just haven't uploaded it yet.

Here's another amazing scene from the same site (sh0t@th0me.com).
The same girl from the other video gets fucked by her BF with the monster dildo and she cums several times.. GREAT!

Screens:
http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=707958215_Screenshot2011_07_03at11.54.32AM_123_737lo.JPG
http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=970787336_Screenshot2011_07_03at11.53.19AM_123_168lo.JPG
http://img191.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=707931188_Screenshot2011_07_03at11.53.57AM_123_595lo.JPG

File:
Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

shomygod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wife and I like to occasionally break out the 3" Cyberskin extension. I wish there was better support between the sleeve part and the top, but once inside you get the hang of pushing straight in to avoid any 'kinks'!
We also have a latex sleeve which leaves the head exposed. She gets the thicker girth, I get the same (or better due to the compression) stimulation on the head. I'm 6.5" long with decent girth, but as stated it's great to see her stretched around a bigger unit. She obviously loves it too! Here's a short vid, want to see more?

fun_with_the_big_extension.wmv - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Bockwink

Sexy Member
Media
wife and I like to occasionally break out the 3" Cyberskin extension. I wish there was better support between the sleeve part and the top, but once inside you get the hang of pushing straight in to avoid any 'kinks'!
We also have a latex sleeve which leaves the head exposed. She gets the thicker girth, I get the same (or better due to the compression) stimulation on the head. I'm 6.5" long with decent girth, but as stated it's great to see her stretched around a bigger unit. She obviously loves it too! Here's a short vid, want to see more?

fun_with_the_big_extension.wmv - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

heck yes we'd like to see more!!! great stuff

jmgonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

More PLEASE!! Your wife is smokin hot.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shomygod,

The wife and I use an extension and sleeve as well. They are both awesome! I agree about the compression of the sleeve. It makes my knob huge and i get alot more sensation from it.

I have links to the items i use below. Have you used either of them?

Thanks for the awesome video!

Reactions: trainer610

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Fantastic short video, and yes your wife is smoking hot, love those tits.
Looks like she loves the "extra inches" to,