Horny Ride on a cock extension

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
So I got a chance to use the new extension last night. Was my birthday, drinks were flowing the bar and I was going to get "birthday sex". I know I am supposed to get new pics / video for you all, but last night was too much going on slipping the new toy on her and keeping rhythm. I will try for video soon.

She was buzzed and loose. After fucking around a while, lots of foreplay, some fucking, some multi finger banging to loosen her up, I got her on her knees on the edge of the bed, me standing (is perfect drilling height) behind her and slipped the Fat Jack on. The first couple inches of the 7" circumference head goes in and gets her attention but is not super huge. But as it tapers up to 8.5" she always struggles, I have to hold it in place as I work the wedge in and she adjust. Then I start stroking a little deeper as we go and pick up pace. I started fucking her pretty vigorously with 6 to 7 inches of it and she is loose as she can get. As I suspected when I tried to go deep I got 8" deep and hit a wall. I started banging on the wall too hard and she was starting to complain a bit, I held it there about 8" deep and I told her she has taken it all balls deep before, she knows no different thinking this is the 8" long not the 9.5" long, I try to get her to relax and she lets me know she is as relaxed as she is going to get. I MIGHT have got smidgen more in her then before with the 8" Fat jack but I still have a good 1" + to go with the longer one.

The hilarious part is she still has no idea it was a new longer Fat Jack and I have her convinced she is tense and not letting it in, LOL!. Tonight is another birthday party for me with her friends this time, she is guaranteed to get lit up. I am going to tease and challenge her all night about how she cannot take it anymore, build some sexual tension, and I will try to bury that fucker tonight over 9" deep! I will try to get video. I do not think she will take it all though