Horny Ride on a cock extension

wezenjuus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are so many to choose from, some work great and some are crap - but not all the same for everyone
Cyberskin 4"
: NO - garbage - pos
Cyberskin 3": NO -garbage- pos
Cyberskin 1.5": garbage - pos -flops around too much but my wife can handle this one.
Clearly Ample: garbage too firm could not get it on, she could take it with my fingers in it
Perfect Fit Fat Boy: Yes - very soft and floppy she'll take it alone or if really loosened up OVER TG :)
Perfect Fit Fat Boy Sport - too short for me - a better JO sleeve
Perfect Fit Fat Boy Thin : yes - comes in and out of rotation usually used over a bumpy dildo to smooth it out
The fat boy trios are so stretchy - I stretched one OVER a 2 liter soda bottle!

Tommy Gunn Cyberskin: YES - currently have 1 - trimmed 1/2" (this is our third one, 1st trimmed to short, 2nd torn(?) )
Fat Jack : YES - same mold as TG cheaper anemic looking but thicker when on, full length with a rubber ball in the tip
LeBrawn : YES - same as FJ only black trimmed 1/2" it's pretty f'ing good
Adonis : Garbage - slipped off each time we tried it
Oxballs Muscle : YES it's as long as FJ - a little narrower than TG - stretchy ball strap - you can really hammer with this one
Oxballs Dude : YES much like clearly ample only I can get it on, stretchy ball strap - can give the most vigorous pounding you can imagine.
The oxball brothers, lebrawn and tommy gunn are our favs

for what you'll pay for the vixen or rhino you can have a few of these and switch it up - like a real gang bang...........

Weze

petec

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the Colossus was a perfect fit for me; not too tight, not too loose, just right. And the wife loved it. You will feel a lot, despite the thickness of the wall. Enjoy

May give it a try. Can you cum in it? I have an old torn TG that has seen better days! What I like about it is that I can cum quite easily. Once it gets lubed up a bit, I move around a lot in it and it's slightly rough texture feels great. Feels just like a pussy....a real tight one! May just get another of these.

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really ample: too thin and hard. I've stretched it out, so now i use this with a FB, TG or FJ over it.

TG excellent. Soft but firm enough. My wife can now easily take the 7.75in circ.. We have 3 trimmed to different lengths and one where i hollowed out the head so it only adds 0.5inch in length. 1 is older and really stretchy to pull over another.

FJ. My favourite and with a little warmup and a bit of lube it slides in. 8.5in circ is very impressive and i also love the feel.

XL mamba: cut the strap off and hollowed out the opening and fits great now. 7.75in circ, smooth and makes her cum. With a FB stacked it's 8.5circ and a TG it's 9in circ (made her cum in 5sec).
Fat boy: great for stacking.

My wife always cums hard from these but she will not ask for it yet, says she loves my warm 7x5.5 incher.

I now give her pussy a good finger stretch during every session and so she can take this massive girths worth no fuss and still feels great.

Reactions: wezenjuus

bogeyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May give it a try. Can you cum in it? I have an old torn TG that has seen better days! What I like about it is that I can cum quite easily. Once it gets lubed up a bit, I move around a lot in it and it's slightly rough texture feels great. Feels just like a pussy....a real tight one! May just get another of these.

I was initially concerned that I couldn't feel enough to be able to climax. Turns out to be a non issue. It is rare that I can't climax with this on me. The vixskin platinum silicone material is soft enough that your partner can squeeze you and you can feel it, a real turn on. I must add that I had always come quickly (within a couple of minutes) before using the extension; now I can go for 20 or more minutes before climaxing. So if you have premature ejaculation, this can help a lot.

asdfman

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still waiting for my Rhino Traz Sleek. The Tommy Gunn came in two days and it's almost been 2 weeks now for the rhino. Looking forward to trying it out.

asdfman

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still waiting for my Rhino Traz Sleek. The Tommy Gunn came in two days and it's almost been 2 weeks now for the rhino. Looking forward to trying it out.

Finally got the Rhino Sleek within minutes of writing my above post. The Sleek is still very big. 1.75" wide instead of the listed 1.5" as others have said. Didn't get to use it on my wife but I put it on and seems great. Really locks into place well and doesn't seem floppy like the 1.5" cyberskin. This thing is very big by comparison to the cyberskin 1.5". I'm very glad that I didn't purchase the Genesis model as my wife would have run away on me.

jackleg

Expert Member
Media
can't wait to find out how you make out.
Finally got the Rhino Sleek within minutes of writing my above post. The Sleek is still very big. 1.75" wide instead of the listed 1.5" as others have said. Didn't get to use it on my wife but I put it on and seems great. Really locks into place well and doesn't seem floppy like the 1.5" cyberskin. This thing is very big by comparison to the cyberskin 1.5". I'm very glad that I didn't purchase the Genesis model as my wife would have run away on me.

asdfman

Experimental Member
Media
can't wait to find out how you make out.

I'll provide all the details as soon as it happens. When we opened it, she seemed a lot more excited about trying it. She was scared when the TG arrived due its size. She genuinely seems excited about trying it out. The absence of veins really makes this appealing to her as the veins in the Vixen Ride On caused a lot of vaginal irritation.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll provide all the details as soon as it happens. When we opened it, she seemed a lot more excited about trying it. She was scared when the TG arrived due its size. She genuinely seems excited about trying it out. The absence of veins really makes this appealing to her as the veins in the Vixen Ride On caused a lot of vaginal irritation.

The TG is awesome. Lick it good before you stick it and go slow giving her time to adjust. The second and third time around it gets even better.

I did a write on here a few pages back........wow that things was fun to get going with.

asdfman

Experimental Member
Media
The TG is awesome. Lick it good before you stick it and go slow giving her time to adjust. The second and third time around it gets even better.

I did a write on here a few pages back........wow that things was fun to get going with.

My hope is to reintroduce the TG eventually after she's had some fun with the Rhino Sleek.

bogeyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
update: I previously reported that I have attached scrotal rings to Rxsleeve's Solmar and Monterrey, but I have subsequently slightly shortened the Solmar's length in order to make it more comfortable for the wife. See attached photos that compare the two. Measurements are made with me wearing the PPA's. For comparison, my show length is approximately 5-5.5", max circumference 4.75", and volume 160 ml. The Monterrey: 8.5" long; shaft circumference ranges from 6.75" at the midshaft, to 8" at the base; and volume 480 ml. The Solmar: 8.375" long, 7.5" circumference from midshaft to the base, and volume 535 ml. The volumes are rough estimates using the water displacement measurement technique.

The length measurements start at the level of the white arrows on the combo photo. Though the arrows don't seem to line up with the 0 mark of the ruler, they actually do but the photo is distorted by parallax. The photo is lined up with the tips of the sleeves so that the measurements shown are accurate.

Attachments

bogeyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow - apart from the black rings those look amazingly realistic. Do you have any pictures with them on you? Would be great to see if they're worth the (extortionate) price.

See my post #772, January 16, 2015. Very pricey, but chemically safe, won't degrade, no tears yet (but fixable with Sil-Poxy adhesive), and feel great for both parties. It helps the pocketbook to only buy when there is a sale (usually 20-30% discount) or buy one of their sale items.