Horny Ride on a cock extension

hawaiian_hunny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy yourself one of those john holmes ur3 realistic dildo's and remove it from the nuts (I know sounds terrible right) then drill you an 1 1/4" hole into it to the depth to match your own pecker. Then just pull out the piece that has been drilled, it will pull into at the bottom. The when your girl gets thru giving you head you can just slip it on and surprise the hell out of her. It stays on no problem and really heats things up in the bed room. To each their own!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/str8one/albums/pix/631031-creative-thinking1.html

can u message me exact details on how to make this and how to keep it on without falling off... im going to get a guy to try this

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy yourself one of those john holmes ur3 realistic dildo's and remove it from the nuts (I know sounds terrible right) then drill you an 1 1/4" hole into it to the depth to match your own pecker. Then just pull out the piece that has been drilled, it will pull into at the bottom. The when your girl gets thru giving you head you can just slip it on and surprise the hell out of her. It stays on no problem and really heats things up in the bed room. To each their own!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/str8one/albums/pix/631031-creative-thinking1.html

do you have better photos of what it looks like once altered?, the inside etc.

str8one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude just get one and try it. Simple-est thing in the world to do and lots of fun in the bedroom. Takes your girl a few drinks and some warming up but once its on ITS ON and whisper in her ear "you can't handle all that dick" and start rubbing her clit vigorously. Me I'm all about the girl whether she takes 1" or the full 10" I could care less.

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought one of those latex extensions and had to cut all the foam out of it so just the head is one inch. it stays on with a condum over it(i use the larger condum size). my gf loves it..since im 8 she says it is a lot of fun to take 9...wink

str8one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be real nice if some more people could post some more pictures of theirs "in use"! Mine won't let me take pix, but I will try and sneak a few here pretty quick!

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude just get one and try it. Simple-est thing in the world to do and lots of fun in the bedroom. Takes your girl a few drinks and some warming up but once its on ITS ON and whisper in her ear "you can't handle all that dick" and start rubbing her clit vigorously. Me I'm all about the girl whether she takes 1" or the full 10" I could care less.

i'd rather see legit pics of what it looks like before i went out to spend cash and work on this sort of project.