Horny Roommate (college, Mild Domination, Cmnm)

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is an older series of mine which I got interested in again. Nick (AKA Sticky, in part because I forgot I have a Nick in another story) his a bit of a legend in his dorm for his exhibitionistic ways and getting his bunkmates to please him in various ways. When Taylor moves in, he has no conscious interest in guys, but it isn't long before he's falling under Sticky's spell.

Tales from the Speaker and Other Stories: Horny Roommate

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This story is amazing!! I would definitely recommend it! You’re an amazing writer! Please continue writing it sooner than later because this is my favorite story!!!
Thank you. I keep bouncing between a few of them as I have ideas, but this one has definitely been neglected.

Reactions: Joshuahm13

joeyj25

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an older series of mine which I got interested in again. Nick (AKA Sticky, in part because I forgot I have a Nick in another story) his a bit of a legend in his dorm for his exhibitionistic ways and getting his bunkmates to please him in various ways. When Taylor moves in, he has no conscious interest in guys, but it isn't long before he's falling under Sticky's spell.

Tales from the Speaker and Other Stories: Horny Roommate
Man this is a hot story and so are your others.

Reactions: Jake1973