horny the day after drinking

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a similar thread a while back - or one that had something to do with hangovers that I hijacked into something like this. Too lazy to search and link.

Anyway,

Yeah, I'm incredibly horny when I'm hungover for some reason. I'm a steady once a day person as far as jerking off goes but when I'm hungover it's at least three times a day. It gets to the point when I feel like my dick runs out of steam - you know, instead of a cumshot a little puff of smoke comes out instead. :icon10:

I have no idea why, either. Maybe the orgasms distract me from the fact that I feel like complete shit and want to do nothing but lay on the couch all day.

It depends on if I get laid the night before though. If I get laid while drunk, it doesn't stay with me. It's as if keeping a load in the chamber and sleeping when drunk mixes strangely and makes me super horny. I definitely dont feel particularly hot or anything but my dick just needs more attention when hungover.

NOT COMPLAINING, THOUGH!

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I completely agree dude. I feel like when I wake up I need to jack off right away. I find that sometimes hungover loads are my best.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Always feel very horny after a night's drinking - any female I wake up with gets a good doing before we get up. I've even been so keen the morning after, that I've approached females I don't know and suggested sex. Some have even gone along with it.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes my cock seems to want extra attention the day after drinking and i tend to give in to its desires and depending on my activites for the rest of the day i will generally just jack off and enjoy the sensations of it all.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone else get super horny the day after a good night of drinking?

When I get a little blitzed, I wake up with such a hard on the next day and I feel like all I want the whole day is sex. Anyone else?
This happens because testosterone has to be converted in the liver into a usable form. When you've been drinking, your liver is busy metabolizing the booze, so the amount of testosterone in your system builds up and when the liver gets around to converting it, there is a temporary elevation in usable testosterone in your system, hence the post-drinking horniness.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't had that kind of hang overs for many years, but here in Finland we cure them with sex, sauna and a cold beer.

Sex just isn't always available.:tongue:

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This happens because testosterone has to be converted in the liver into a usable form. When you've been drinking, your liver is busy metabolizing the booze, so the amount of testosterone in your system builds up and when the liver gets around to converting it, there is a temporary elevation in usable testosterone in your system, hence the post-drinking horniness.

That's pretty interesting, though one's mind going from "let's have a few beers" to "holy fuck I need to get laid" makes me think the liver isn't totally slacking off during the drinking.

Guitarguy2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy who is currently drunk, fuck yeah man. It's hard as hell to keep my hands out of my pants. Now only if this self lovin could translate into pleasin the lady friend, she'd be comatose for days.

ZootSuitGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Chronic heavy drinking taxes your liver, affecting metabolism of hormones. It also causes an increase in hepatic aromatase activity, leading to increased levels of 17ß-estradiol (the active estrogen) and suppression of testosterone and luteinizing hormone. People with damaged livers have testosterone levels that are about 50% lower than normal. Being overweight also means you will have increased expression of aromatase and a higher estradiol-testosterone ratio.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else get super horny the day after a good night of drinking?

When I get a little blitzed, I wake up with such a hard on the next day and I feel like all I want the whole day is sex. Anyone else?
hangover sex is some of the best i have ever had!!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm with Magnus_Phallus on this one. Since I ALWAYS wake up incredibly horny I can't say I've really noticed that much difference in my libido. But I have found over the years that a good hot steamy fuck session is one of the best possible cures for a hangover.

One of my best ice-breaker lines that has resulted in a few new sex partners is to mention, when on the subject of alcohol and drinking, that a breakfast featuring hot New Mexico style chili is the second best thing for curing a hangover. When they ask "What's the first best thing for a hangover?" I simply say "Sex!"