Horoscopes

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How do horoscopes impact your life? Do you believe in them? Do you consult them often?

Today's horoscope for Taurus said that I'm too comfortable with the status quo and may be confronted with change by the end of the week.

I'm a skeptic. Reading a horoscope reminds me of listening to John Edwards getting in touch with the spirit world: keep it general, don't get too specific and let the reader/listener guess what you mean.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Scorpio (Oct 24-Nov 21.): Follow your heart. If you need help, the man in black with the tattoo that says, "Death Rocks" has it in the backseat.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
Scorpio (Oct 24-Nov 21.): Follow your heart. If you need help, the man in black with the tattoo that says, "Death Rocks" has it in the backseat.

Ah, my friend Morgan, the Scorpio.
I've been trying to figure you out.

Does any of the following sound like you?

Scorpio characteristics:
strong, possessive, dominant, ambitious, quick temper, frank, passionate, proud, stubborn, self centered, loves sex, hypnotic, charming, enormous will power.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dlcs said:
Not so much. Too vague. Besides, I was born on the cusp of Leo and Virgo, so I'd have to read both and I don't have that kind of time.

dlcs: Which characteristics best describe you?

Leo:
Warm, generous, humerous, loyal, proud, fixed opinions, the boss, creative, can't take criticism or opposition, possessive, spontaneous,exhibitionistic.

Virgo:
CLEAN(and your partner had better be too)
clean house, modest, excellent manners, worrier, patient, kind, frugal, practical, intellectual, high standards, always prepared, gentle, considerate, not romantic, voyeuristic, low key, perfectionist.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
caneadea said:
Ah, my friend Morgan, the Scorpio.
I've been trying to figure you out.

Does any of the following sound like you?

Scorpio characteristics:
strong, possessive, dominant, ambitious, quick temper, frank, passionate, proud, stubborn, self centered, loves sex, hypnotic, charming, enormous will power.

ahhhh, nah: too easy.

(i would like to know why you call me "morgan", however. i'm almost inclined to say it has something to do with my avatar.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
GoneA said:

(i would like to know why you call me "morgan", however. i'm almost inclined to say it has something to do with my avatar.)

That's another fine mess you've gotten us into, Stanley!
------------
Stop being presumptuous, Dr. Livingstone.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:
dlcs: Which characteristics best describe you?

Leo:
Warm, generous, humerous, loyal, proud, fixed opinions, the boss, creative, can't take criticism or opposition, possessive, spontaneous,exhibitionistic.

Virgo:
CLEAN(and your partner had better be too)
clean house, modest, excellent manners, worrier, patient, kind, frugal, practical, intellectual, high standards, always prepared, gentle, considerate, not romantic, voyeuristic, low key, perfectionist.

Thanks, caneadea. Makes me wonder if I'd tend towards more Leo characteristics had I been born two days earlier.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Pecker said:
How do horoscopes impact your life? Do you believe in them? Do you consult them often?

Today's horoscope for Taurus said that I'm too comfortable with the status quo and may be confronted with change by the end of the week.

I'm a skeptic. Reading a horoscope reminds me of listening to John Edwards getting in touch with the spirit world: keep it general, don't get too specific and let the reader/listener guess what you mean.

I check out my horoscope for fun and entertainment, but don't put much stock into it. Take it from a woman who has had her "chart" done and had her palm and aura read, it is mostly a bunch of hooey. Having said that, a few of the "predictions" have creepily come close to real life.

By the way, according to the chart I had done in my 20's, I am a Virgo with Scorpio entering my house. This supposedly makes me an unpredictable Virgo.

"Virgo/Scorpio:
YUP
excellent manners, worrier, patient, kind, high standards, always prepared, gentle, considerate, voyeuristic, low key, perfectionist, clean, strong, possessive, dominant, ambitious, practical, intellectual, high standards, always prepared, gentle, considerate, voyeuristic, low key, perfectionist, frank, passionate, proud, stubborn, self centered, loves sex, hypnotic.

NOPE
clean house - lots of clutter - mostly books, frugal, not romantic - very much into the mushy stuff, quick temper -- no, but when I blow - I really blow. I once cleared a path down a NYC block (which isn't easy to do) with just body language.

BY CHOICE
charming, modest

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
dlcs said:
*waves at Cat*

Finally, another Virgo with clutter!! Books everywhere, and you've only read about 50% of them, am I right?

More like 90%, the medieval histories (especially the ones translated from another language), church history and theology, and science tomes can only be digested slowly and with lots of wine. I'm also not a particular fan of biographies, so these take me longer because I constantly stop to research the "facts" as they are presented.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiouscat9 said:
More like 90%, the medieval histories (especially the ones translated from another language), church history and theology, and science tomes can only be digested slowly and with lots of wine. I'm also not a particular fan of biographies, so these take me longer because I constantly stop to research the "facts" as they are presented.
I had "The Mists Of Avalon" and "The Once And Future King" going at the same time so I could cross-reference events and perspectives. "Mists" had better sex scenes.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:

Of course it's your avatar. Calling you "Morgan" is me giving you a little tweak. If you find it annoying, I'll cut it out. Until you revealed that you were a Scorpio, I was confused because in your posts, you sometimes lash out at people without concern for possible hurt feelings. Then, at other times, you show kindness. I can see you in my mind as having a quizzical look as well as a big smile on your face. I just like to try to figure people out.........

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
caneadea said:
Of course it's your avatar. Calling you "Morgan" is me giving you a little tweak. If you find it annoying, I'll cut it out. Until you revealed that you were a Scorpio, I was confused because in your posts, you sometimes lash out at people without concern for possible hurt feelings. Then, at other times, you show kindness. I can see you in my mind as having a quizzical look as well as a big smile on your face. I just like to try to figure people out.........

lolol. no, i don't find it "annoying" ... it'll be 'our thing'.

and yes, I'm bipolar. are you happy now - because i'm not. but i will be in a little.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't pay a lot of attention to horoscopes, but I fit the category of Capricorn very well. The one exception is that I avoid Pisces men like the plague. Crazy fuckers.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interestingly, My Dear Morgan,
You(Scorpio) and Madame Zora(Capricorn) are born under the two sex signs! That is to say that people born under those signs require more sex than do others.

Madame Zora-Capricorn:

Financial security, complicated, ambitious, materialistic, dependable, responsible, a leader, duty-driven, deadly serious, cunning wisdom, a work horse, lustful, organized, shrewd, dresses expensively and neatly, tight fisted, sarcastic, warm, charming, friendly, tender/tough, loves sex, a great lover, not a gambler, needs to be needed and liked, demands much, hates to be teased, hates practical jokes, hates criticism.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
I don't pay a lot of attention to horoscopes, but I fit the category of Capricorn very well. The one exception is that I avoid Picies men like the plague. Crazy fuckers.
:eek:
Conflicts will develop when warmth-seeking Pisces meets the cool Capricorn. Although a permanent affair may be made of the sexy child-adult Pisces and the lover-parent Capricorn, the former's strain and pain may frustrate Capricorn's need to be needed.......

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I don't fit THAT definition of Capricorn. I don't give a shit about money and I dress in thrift store chic, if I don't make the clothes myself. Other than that, bullheaded and all the rest applies.

As for Pisces men, I meant that they're LITERALLY crazy, as in out of touch with reality. Haven't met an exception yet.