Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
he just joined today and asking for videos already ....wow hehehe what a demanding guy ;) by the way...where are your 42yr old pics...only to be fair....right?

This looks like it goes to a forum.

And naturally, you've also got some videos you're eventually going to post, because otherwise this reeks fairly of photoshop.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he just joined today and asking for videos already ....wow hehehe what a demanding guy ;) by the way...where are your 42yr old pics...only to be fair....right?
Eh, you will forgive my being crass and snide this morning also, but this thread and links are suspect because they look like photoshop, and also, this isn't about my endowment, because as I've mentioned in the past, I switched hard drives and lost the pics, and why the fucking hell do I hafta justify nor prove it to you just 'cause you don't like my post?!:irked:

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eh, you will forgive my being crass and snide this morning also, but this thread and links are suspect because they look like photoshop, and also, this isn't about my endowment, because as I've mentioned in the past, I switched hard drives and lost the pics, and why the fucking hell do I hafta justify nor prove it to you just 'cause you don't like my post?!:irked:

You sir, are quite a jerk.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sir, are quite a jerk.
And might I say truthfully, You sir, are suffering from a case of chronic insufferable prickbaititus:irked:. Lay off of me.
get used to it
Like I should've gotten used to BUSTERHYMAN'S idiotic postings no less than a day ago? Ain't happening there, dookmeister.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lets bigons be bigons...at 42yrs old and over 11,000 post on this site ... my hat is off to you and no you dont need to prove anything...mybad

unhappybigguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Wow, you are pretty much an asshole.

Also, are you aware of the concepts of hypocrisy and Irony?

"omfg how dare you point out the very obvious flaw in my argument that renders it moot, LAY OFF ME!"

If you can't take it, don't dish it out there Susan.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And might I say truthfully, You sir, are suffering from a case of chronic insufferable prickbaititus:irked:. Lay off of me.

Like I should've gotten used to BUSTERHYMAN'S idiotic postings no less than a day ago? Ain't happening there, dookmeister.

I have not seen any of your jokes but you like to hammer my jokes? do not read them then. Well i know you are not stupid: your just possessed by a idiotic ghost and i guess every one has the right to be idiot, but you M-C abused the privilege.... you where asking for pic's M_C hear one just for you... right from Chi-Town
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ltpu1u.jpg

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, you are pretty much an asshole.

Also, are you aware of the concepts of hypocrisy and Irony?

"omfg how dare you point out the very obvious flaw in my argument that renders it moot, LAY OFF ME!"

If you can't take it, don't dish it out there Susan.
Don't hand me that crap, man. You expect me to develop a thicker skin at your whim if I choose not to humor being treated this way, you'd better start looking for someone else. Might I also point out that this sort of harassment/bullying is a pretty big NO-NO in the TOS. But I don't have to tell such a remarkably intelligible poster that doing that will get his ass booted out of here if he doesn't cool it, now, DO I??? Please feel free to do so, I've only got going on 12k in posts, I've got scores of friends here, I post some good threads(Including one right here, btw, TYVFM!!!) and I don't intend on leaving willingly.

I have not seen any of your jokes but you like to hammer my jokes? do not read them then. Well i know you are not stupid: your just possessed by a idiotic ghost and i guess every one has the right to be idiot, but you M-C abused the privilege.... you where asking for pic's M_C hear one just for you...
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ltpu1u.jpg
I'll sum this up in two quotes from one very distinguished authority, and the other one I believe is anonymous just for you;
Murphy's Law; Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.
I-REFUSE-TO-HAVE-A-BATTLE-OF-WITS-WITH AN-UNARMED-PERSON.
As for my jokes, well, why don't you research my profile and stats, and see what you come up besides my last one??