Horse hung Shannon of 5th Wheel Episode

studboysouth: :eek:

Hey fellas, we gotta find out who this Shannon dude is that was on a recent episode of the 5th Wheel. I took the liberty to get the phone number for the casting dept. of the show. Please...everyone call them and ask them to give us 1) more info about this dude....like where does he live, email, etc. (he is someone we'd like to meat ;) ) 2) can they sell us a uncensored version of the episode, 3) will they ever feature him on a 5th Wheel uncensored, etc. The phone number is 323-954-2033. I'm willing to kick in, at minimum, $100 and will go up quite a bit from there. Did anyone see how the other 5th Wheelers were screaming and gawking when he pulled his cock out? Both girls were saying "he's hung like a southern horse"..."if i had a penis that big, i'd never wear clothes...i'd show it to everyone"..."i'm gonna have nightmares about your big penis..."

Here is a synopsis of the episode:

Episode Summaries:11/26/02

Logline:

It seems as if the best way to find your mate these days is to kiss everyone you meet. If you’re on the market get ready to take notes from Marilyn, a party girl who makes a lap dance necessary for possible courtship; Josh, who claims he’s “abstinent”; Ashley, a self-described nymphomaniac; and Xavier, a guy who uses drugs, uh, “potions” to get the ladies to do his bidding. In the hot tub Xavier disappoints Marilyn with his dancing and kissing skills. He later reveals that she’s a “skank with buyer’s remorse.” Ashley and Josh take it back to junior high with their friendly flirting and competition. And just like junior high the date ends with a sweet, innocent kiss. After the switch Ashley and Xavier click with some good conversation (and a kiss) while Marilyn and Josh click with some good bellybutton-licking action and, of course, a kiss. With only two kisses down (for each dater that is) it’s time to bring out The 5th Wheel.

The 5th Wheel is Shannon, a country boy that’s especially proud of his humongous package. Shannon likes to illustrate his pride by repeatedly pulling out his . . .uh . . pride to show to the ladies. Over drinks Marilyn and Shannon talk about farm life and, naturally, shows her his hee-haw. Predictably, they kiss. Shannon and Ashley also get to know one another over his rather large piece. After he whips it out again, they too share a blissful kiss. Shannon is certainly blowing the competition away with his . . .you know, but is it enough for the ladies? And what’s with all the kissing? Find out on this saliva-filled episode of The 5th Wheel.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I can already tell you that the casting department won't give away pertinent information on this "Shannon" guy. That's a breach of privacy. Still, I'm tempted to wonder if he knows about the LPSG group especially since he's so self-aware of his size.

He might contact us. You never know.

meathose10: What NETWORK is this show on ? Never heard of it.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
@DMW:
Losers in general are a dime a dozen. Anyone who's been on the Net for a while knows what I mean.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper: That's true! If my big cock ever turned me in to a winner for more than one night, I would be greatful to Lord!

I'm greatful that I've learned this! The biggie is nothing but a piece of meat and it causes troble from time to another but it never gave me true love.

ugeeoh: There was another hung dude on shipmates, this brazilian stripper... he was packing something big in his thong

jhs3: Hey there, I also caught the episode and was curious to see what he was packing. I'm not sure if I found pics of him or not. I found a site that has a bunch of pics of a guy that's rather well hung...that resembles him....same hair cut and build.....for those of you who have seen the show...please let me know what you think. I do remember him saying he was pierced down below too...and this model fits the bill. hope it works for you.

http://www.hungmale.net/unzipped/models/pierceshane/index.html

studboysouth: Dude...I think you found him. I went back and looked at the episode. He has the exact same hair, eyebrows, body, and the hair on the stomach looks exactly the same. He has that broad forehead and all. The only difference is the color of the eyes and on the episode he's gotten a little more chubby. And yes...on the episode he said he was pierced.

But if it ain't him, he's got a clone.

bif5x5: Seems as though Shannon has proved what others on this board have said...

a big dick is a curiosity, a nifty, built in sex toy, and at times a pain to live with.

but most woman put more value the relationship when it comes to choosing a parter.

mortis: if that is him, i would have expected him to be quite a bit bigger for everyone to have that sort of reaction...

Lovembig: Yes, that does look like Shannon.....guess they changed the name for privacy. If that really IS him, you have to remember.......when he pulled his penis out for the girls, he was completely soft. I guess when he's flacid he's still very big and the girls judged him by that size and imagined it would get much bigger than that when he gets hard. After seeing those pics I see it doesnt get much bigger. Its still very nice, but even I wasnt very impressed. He still has the whole package though.....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember, guys, if it is only eight inches, it is still big. Not big enough to qualify for a world record, not big enough to give a mammoth pause, not big enough to breach the English Channel, but eight inches is certainly larger than average. It's not unusual for Mr. & Ms. John Q. Public to never encounter a cock that big in the flesh. Keep in mind, this room is not a representative sample of the general public!