Video Horse-king Tv (hot Hung Korean Youtube Fitness Hunk)

jrmdavis

Expert Member
Media

Horse-King TV on Youtube is so sexy! He is good looking and has an amazing athletic body and ass. He also has many videos where you can see his huge bulge. Not to mention his name his horse-king (although as far as I know he hasn't acknowledged this as a reference to him being hung like a horse).

I am not Korean so it is hard for me to find more bulge or nude videos/pics of this guy. And I can't find out more about him, since he rarely communicates in English and his youtube channel doesn't have english subtitles. Does anyone know more about this guy, or have any pics/vids/info about his seemingly huge dick?

Last edited by a moderator:

lalalalaladarius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought about "that" with the horse name, but in South Korea, everyone with a long face is called to have a "horse face" so that's the name (and maybe the innuendo too but idk)

Reactions: dslixia

ColemanBeau

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought about "that" with the horse name, but in South Korea, everyone with a long face is called to have a "horse face" so that's the name (and maybe the innuendo too but idk)
That, he himself said that the nickname is related to the long neck he has, but the guy up there is talking about the term "HUNG", also referring to a man with a big penis. Although looking back now I agree with him as the guy is not showing off his erect penis.

ColemanBeau

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He just posted a new vid. Such a sexy man! Nice body and ass and a great bulge! Can anyone find nudes anywhere?
Surprised that he's in his underwear with other guys pointing at certain parts. He really has a nice body. But I think his nudes will be a little hard to find.