Horse Racing Jockies?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
HBO did a documentary a few years ago about jockies. One of the jockies they featured was Chris Rosier. They showed him naked from behind a couple of times in the film. They also showed him turning to the side while putting a towel around his waist and the camera caught just a quick glimpse of his dick. He, like other jockies, is a tiny little thing, but his dick sure didn't look tiny. I've been hoping HBO would show this documentary again, but it's been 2 or 3 years since they last showed it. The documentary itself was quite good and dealt with the dangers associated with weight requirements for jockies in horse racing.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I'm between 5'2 and 5'3...so we do exist...although I have never been a jockey.. been told that I should have been since I have long arms and legs LOL

fqguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cousin was a jocky and although he is average some of those guys were huge and because they are only about 5' 2" it looks even bigger

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to find a short, big dicked, amorous man.. I get such a sense of comfort cuddling them :)
Any pictures?

brothershoelace

Expert Member
Media
HBO did a documentary a few years ago about jockies. One of the jockies they featured was Chris Rosier. They showed him naked from behind a couple of times in the film. They also showed him turning to the side while putting a towel around his waist and the camera caught just a quick glimpse of his dick. He, like other jockies, is a tiny little thing, but his dick sure didn't look tiny. I've been hoping HBO would show this documentary again, but it's been 2 or 3 years since they last showed it. The documentary itself was quite good and dealt with the dangers associated with weight requirements for jockies in horse racing.

It's on YouTube: