Horse sex

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, this is slightly off topic but I thought I'd share it anyway.....

many years ago when I was 18, I was out clubbing and 'copped off' with a guy called Stuart. Being young and carefree I decided to go back to his for the night. In the taxi on the way, he said we could watch a film and asked if I'd ever seen ANIMAL FARM. I said.....

"yeah I love that film, it's one of my favourites"

So, we get back to his and he puts the video on..... OH.... MY.... GOD!! In my drunken haze I'd thought he meant National Lampoons Animal House. So there I was with a bloke I didn't really know who thought I was into animal sex, and the taxi driver who I do know heard the whole conversation!!

Needless to say, I made my excuses and fled in shame! haha

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its a dirty secret taboo. I have a couple of gay beastiality films with dogs & horses but I watch more for freakshow entertainment than sexual pleasure. As its been said, dog cocks are ugly things for sure! Horse cocks are just magnificently huge & not practical for gay sex at all.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
k that is wrong i aint clicking any damn link in this thread lol anyone who does that shit needs to die

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
even with a topic as disgusting as this people have to get all hypothetical and intellectual. ITS DISGUSTING!!! no matter what state or country you live in. Not only can you get your insides torn apart there are plenty of germs that can cross over between animals and humans. This could be how aids got started. Not to mention hoof and mouth, and mad cow ( no offense dumbcow ).

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im just confused as to how you would get a horse or any animal to mount a human to begin with. I mean, don't pherimones or animal 'stink' is needed for the animals to get aroused and mate to begin with, so human ones would definately not turn it on like their own kind would woudn't you think ?

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That horse doing that dude in the video, that horse stick is so big how did it not completely rupture that dude that was taking it. The power of an animal that huge to ram a cock up your ass - jeez

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That horse doing that dude in the video, that horse stick is so big how did it not completely rupture that dude that was taking it. The power of an animal that huge to ram a cock up your ass - jeez
The guy in the video had many interludes with horses. From another encounter he died after having a ruptured colon and not getting to the hospital in time.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catherine the Great, the Russian monarch, was quite fond of horses. she supposedly had a sling made that would hold her under the horse will she "utilized" his member.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Im just confused as to how you would get a horse or any animal to mount a human to begin with. I mean, don't pherimones or animal 'stink' is needed for the animals to get aroused and mate to begin with, so human ones would definately not turn it on like their own kind would woudn't you think ?

I don't know but there is also interspecies sex in the world of animals. If these animals are just confused or not, I can't tell. I think it's just the fascination of the horse's monstercock, not the "Oh I love my horse, let's have sex with it". Imho these people should just get some monsterdildos and be happy with it.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For fuck's sake, people, it is sex with animals! How fucking messed-up do these people have to be. And saying that it has existed throughout time and across cultures is no justification for it, because so has child abuse and rape... and I doubt that anyone is going to justify those acts.