horse your Briefcase is full

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive me if my last post seemed mayhap a tad brusk, but as of late on the board, posters such as HHSO tends to go out of his way to ruffle feathers.

Overtly, we are a support group, and we should never forget that. But it increasingly gets more and more difficult to maintain our composure when obnoxious posters express themselves to the point of generating hostile replies, which in its self is not right and unfair to others.

Dominik, I personally bear no ill will towards you, and I don't want to in the future, so I will just say what happened in the past is in the past.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Javierdude22@Jun 15 2004, 01:33 AM
Thanx guys...luckily I cannot get offended by someone with a chromosome too many...

so I'm more inclined to sit back and laugh while he's sitting there living in some second or third world country talking about me living in a trailer park... Hypocracy is amusing.

Hmyeah...I would be offended if I wasn't doing research for my thesis there. You should try and visit a developing (the cold war is over dude) country once in a while, it might build some....no wait...it might give you some character. If grammar is really all your mentally challenged brain can throw at me, than me and my 6 languages do not feel offended.
I didn't know tiger was a mong. His joke about living in a third world country made me laugh; most of Nebraska is a "negative-income" area, meaning that the US loses money by keeping it as part of the union. I mean, some of us are from the fourth world here. And, worlds three and four are mainly like this because of -- you guessed it -- Merkins who are more obsessed with consumption than Pac-Man.

LoveGirl: Thanks for telling that info Madame Zora. I better stay away from grapefruits. I need more calories if my chest is ever going to fill.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 17 2004, 03:02 AM
I love raw veggies!
Well, as I said, the cell wall's indigestible, so you don't get anything out of them.

Vegetarianism itself is quite unhealthy; your body can't produce iron on its own, since iron's an element. Don't mention spinach; the only reason it's a "wonder food" is because someone didn't put the decimal point in the right place.