Horseback Riding

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
What should I wear to go horseback riding to help keep everything together and from causing damage?

I've ridden twice now with UnderArmour on and it keeps it in place but it slides down far too easily which causes pinching and pressure on my testicles and shaft, which lead to involuntary erections when I need them the least!

So I just need an opinion as what to do exactly. I love horseback riding now. I just need to fix this and i'll be golden. :)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd try a jock for genital protection (and to help curb those pesky unwanted boners), then maybe some whitey tightys, followed by some loose fitting pants? (if you're comfortable wearing only a jock, then skip the next layer)

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
You don't need to wear any special clothing. Just don't sit on your balls. If you aren't sitting on them, they won't be in a position to get pummeled by your body ocassionally hitting the seat. Incidentally, this becomes less of a problem the more you gain experience in riding because you begin to learn how to use your legs as shock exhorbers.

Last edited:

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just don't go naked...with an erection...kind of freaks the horse out a bit.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, the few times I did ride a horse, I kept bouncing up and down and landing on my balls. It was not enjoyable.

In egypt at the pyramids, the egyptians with the horses for tourists don't wear underwear so I am not sure how they protect themselves when they ride fast on the horses. How do I know they don't wear underwear? lol lol Trust me, I do !

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kind of riding (saddle)? Western, English, etc?

In my roping saddle, I don't have much problem. But, if I have to get on my daughters horse, in her barrel racing saddle, I'll occasional pinch the goods a bit. Different shape to the seats I guess.

Never ridden English, so I don't know about that, and I think Australian saddles are similar to English also.

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
What kind of riding (saddle)? Western, English, etc?

In my roping saddle, I don't have much problem. But, if I have to get on my daughters horse, in her barrel racing saddle, I'll occasional pinch the goods a bit. Different shape to the seats I guess.

Never ridden English, so I don't know about that, and I think Australian saddles are similar to English also.

Western and English. Western at first, but English once I was riding more frequently. It's just a bit of pinching and the bouncing gets to me at first, but it's not too bad anymore.