HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got a fair few experiences with meeting a new acquaintance or a stranger [at that point], who had a huge cock. Who were likewise discovering mine and being a tad shocked anyone was bigger than them. On some occasions this lead to a friendship [after laid back discussion about our respective cocks], and remain in touch with to date.

Although I've not really had the experience of discovering an already pre-existing friend had a huge one.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a tiny flaccid penis so any friends, work colleagues, acquaintances whom I have seen naked or semi naked have been noticeably bigger. A fair number have actually had a very long/thick cock so mine looks extra pathetic in comparison (bigger even than my unsubstantial 4" erect size)
As for erect size I have only seen them when engaged in various MFm threesomes or foursomes with other couples. There have been quite a few who have what I would consider to be a 'horse dick' .
The largest flaccid size I have seen belonged to a workplace rival. Our relationship was best described as arch enemies so it was totally emasculating for me and supremely gratifying for him when we crossed paths at a sports club and he saw how we compared.
I developed a SPH fetish some years later so I have fantasized about him fucking my girlfriend in front of me and then fucking me as well in front of her.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
The four best friends of us decided to go on a wellness-weekend. We booked two rooms, one where the two brothers stayed in and one where the other friend and me stayed in.

We knew eachother for almost a year and ever since there was this rumor that the guy who stayed in my room had a big dick. Well, I kinda always wanted to see it, but I didn’t expect too much, as many people considered my cock, which is at 8inches, as big too.

However, on the first night in our hotel we went to bed. My friend was 5’9”, slim, tanned and always slept with baggy boxers that were tailored almost to the half of his upper leg.
In the morning he woke up, got out of bed, turned to me and asked something but I couldn’t answer because I had to stare at his boxershorts. Or should i say, even below them? Because his dick was hanging out!

,,Sorry, quite hard to keep that all inside”, he said as he tucked it in very fast. It must have been enormous. I wanted to see more of it.

After dinner, now even hungrier to see that monster cock, I asked wether the boys wanted to go to the sauna. We agreed, got our bathing shorts, went to the SPA and saw a sign that said: nudist area only. Shit. I was afraid they’d all want to go back to our rooms as we didn’t know eachother for too long, but thankfully the two brothers almost instantly took off their shorts and revealed their penises. Well they were quite... ...small, even though the dick of the younger brother was thick-ish... They were likely 3.5” long....I pulled my shorts down, revealing my flaccid 5.5 incher and then my roommate followed. I looked at the brothers faces, staring at his cock. Then I also looked at it and couldn’t believe my eyes! It was hanging halfway to his knee!!! It must have been 7.5” long! FLACCID! Also it had incredible girth, well i guess i would have barely been able to close my hands around it.

We went in the sauna where the brothers and me just sat down, as my roommate laid down on the benches fully stretching out his manlyhood. First he kept his prick on his stomach but after a while he moved it over so it hung down between his wide spread legs. It even touched the bench!

,,DUDE, you’re HUGE!”, the younger brother said in a shy voice.

The donkey dicked friend sat up, looked at him and said:,, Thank you, now u know why there are rumors! It’s 10.25” when it’s full”

Suddenly the thick cocked brother got hard and tried to cover it with his hands. But the three of us already saw what happened.

,,What’s that? Cute! Looks like someone had a little turnon!”, my roommate said as he stood up and went over to the brothers. Luckily we were the only ones in the spa as it was a small hotel and the spa would be closing in a few minutes anyways. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The younger brother was fully erect and not even half as long as my flaccid roommate!

,,Now watch”, he said as he grabbed his huge dick and stroke it a few times. It was an incredible sight. He couldn’t close his hand around his massive prick that looked way bigger than 10”... it must have been over 7” in girth... after that we all went to the shower and jerked each other off.

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The four best friends of us decided to go on a wellness-weekend. We booked two rooms, one where the two brothers stayed in and one where the other friend and me stayed in.

We knew eachother for almost a year and ever since there was this rumor that the guy who stayed in my room had a big dick. Well, I kinda always wanted to see it, but I didn’t expect too much, as many people considered my cock, which is at 8inches, as big too.

However, on the first night in our hotel we went to bed. My friend was 5’9”, slim, tanned and always slept with baggy boxers that were tailored almost to the half of his upper leg.
In the morning he woke up, got out of bed, turned to me and asked something but I couldn’t answer because I had to stare at his boxershorts. Or should i say, even below them? Because his dick was hanging out!

,,Sorry, quite hard to keep that all inside”, he said as he tucked it in very fast. It must have been enormous. I wanted to see more of it.

After dinner, now even hungrier to see that monster cock, I asked wether the boys wanted to go to the sauna. We agreed, got our bathing shorts, went to the SPA and saw a sign that said: nudist area only. Shit. I was afraid they’d all want to go back to our rooms as we didn’t know eachother for too long, but thankfully the two brothers almost instantly took off their shorts and revealed their penises. Well they were quite... ...small, even though the dick of the younger brother was thick-ish... They were likely 3.5” long....I pulled my shorts down, revealing my flaccid 5.5 incher and then my roommate followed. I looked at the brothers faces, staring at his cock. Then I also looked at it and couldn’t believe my eyes! It was hanging halfway to his knee!!! It must have been 7.5” long! FLACCID! Also it had incredible girth, well i guess i would have barely been able to close my hands around it.

We went in the sauna where the brothers and me just sat down, as my roommate laid down on the benches fully stretching out his manlyhood. First he kept his prick on his stomach but after a while he moved it over so it hung down between his wide spread legs. It even touched the bench!

The donkey dicked friend sat up, looked at him and said:,, Thank you, now u know why there are rumors! It’s 10.25” when it’s full”

Suddenly the thick cocked brother got hard and tried to cover it with his hands. But the three of us already saw what happened.

,,What’s that? Cute! Looks like someone had a little turnon!”, my roommate said as he stood up and went over to the brothers. Luckily we were the only ones in the spa as it was a small hotel and the spa would be closing in a few minutes anyways. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The younger brother was fully erect and not even half as long as my flaccid roommate!

,,Now watch”, he said as he grabbed his huge dick and stroke it a few times. It was an incredible sight. He couldn’t close his hand around his massive prick that looked way bigger than 10”... it must have been over 7” in girth... after that we all went to the shower and jerked each other off.
im whimperin n hyperventilatin

Reactions: marty220

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

My fantasy to have a cock that people gasp over !

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People gasp over my cock but for the wrong reason. They are generally very surprised at how tiny my penis is.
How small are you soft ? I am about 2 1/2 inches but pretty thin with a little head

nymphomaniac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soy bisexual y a escondidas, he chupado las pollas de unos amigos, y siempre ha sido cuando he bebido mucho, entonces es muy vergonzoso ver a tu amigo al día siguiente de haber tragado su carga, déjalo follar tu Culo o Incluso si me mete el puño, la relación siempre cambia, dejan de verte como un amigo para verte como un objeto al que follar cuando están cachondos. alguien se ha masturbado en mi cara cuando me quedé dormido

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Another time, maybe a year ago or so that huge cocked friend of mine came to me and said that he was going to have a tinderdate with a smoking hot girl. He showed me some pics of her and I was overwhelmed. She had a perfectly fit body with huge tits.

,,Wow, she’s awesome! Did u meet before?”, I asked.

,,No. not yet. But you like her? You know why I’m showing you her profile?”, my friend asked.

,,Well, she’s quite a horny girl... she instantly asked how big my dick was... You know, I claimed it to be only 8 inches so that she’d be surprised when she takes off my clothes. But she also asked wether I would be down to have a threesome with a friend of mine! I instantly thought of you, I mean, bro look at your muscles! It definitely would be fun for all of us!”, he told me.

Fuck. That’s gonna be hot! He invited her over at that particular evening. We were chilling at our flat, had a few drinks as she spotted our whirlpool. She asked if we could get in, so we did.
I took off my shirt, revealing my meaty pecs and ripped abs. The girl came over me, laid her hand on my chest, slid her finger over my bulging abs down to my belt where she stopped and said: ,,Damn, you must be working out quite hard!”
My friend also took off his shirt but she didn’t bother, as he looked way weaker than I did. She was all over my body. I started to unzip my shorts and took them off. She grabbed my bulge and felt my dick growing. I forced her on the couch and stood in front of her, pulling down my boxers slowly. She was happy to see my 8” dick. She instantly took it in her mouth but i said hold up. ,,Watch and enjoy”

my friend came over to me. I started rubbing my sixpack against his slim body. I shove my hand into his pants and tore them off. His still flaccid huge dick was now pressed against my muscular thighs. We turned around and showed her the monster that was waiting for her. She instantly grabbed it what made it grow. And grow. And grow. Her jaw dropped:,, I’ve never seen such a huge prick! It’s flaccid even bigger as yours when it’s hard!” She held it next to her forearm:,,Damn! Look at that! It’s thicker than my wrist! Fuck me daddy!”

She started sucking my dick and pleasing my muscles.

My friend bowed over her and slowly inserted his over 10” monster into her vagina. She immediately spit out my prick:,,Fuck that hurts! Don’t stop! Shove it in...!!!”
My friend continued, as he actually didn’t even have his tip inside her. He inserted it a bit more than halfway as she shouted out:,, Ok, stop! It’s too big! Way too big! I can’t take it!!! You’re hitting my cervix it hurts!!!”

She refused to take him and sat up. She definitely killed the mood. she shivered:,, That’s a monster! I’m pretty sure no one can take it...”

She wanted me to fuck her instead and suck my friend. After also struggling to take it in her mouth i stopped fucking her too. ,,We were supposed to have fun! If you can’t handle real men then don’t ask for them!,, I said. I turned to my friend stroking his massive meat. After all I took it into my mouth and sucked him dry -even though I nearly suffocated...

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Another time, maybe a year ago or so that huge cocked friend of mine came to me and said that he was going to have a tinderdate with a smoking hot girl. He showed me some pics of her and I was overwhelmed. She had a perfectly fit body with huge tits.

,,Wow, she’s awesome! Did u meet before?”, I asked.

,,No. not yet. But you like her? You know why I’m showing you her profile?”, my friend asked.

,,Well, she’s quite a horny girl... she instantly asked how big my dick was... You know, I claimed it to be only 8 inches so that she’d be surprised when she takes off my clothes. But she also asked wether I would be down to have a threesome with a friend of mine! I instantly thought of you, I mean, bro look at your muscles! It definitely would be fun for all of us!”, he told me.

Fuck. That’s gonna be hot! He invited her over at that particular evening. We were chilling at our flat, had a few drinks as she spotted our whirlpool. She asked if we could get in, so we did.
I took off my shirt, revealing my meaty pecs and ripped abs. The girl came over me, laid her hand on my chest, slid her finger over my bulging abs down to my belt where she stopped and said: ,,Damn, you must be working out quite hard!”
My friend also took off his shirt but she didn’t bother, as he looked way weaker than I did. She was all over my body. I started to unzip my shorts and took them off. She grabbed my bulge and felt my dick growing. I forced her on the couch and stood in front of her, pulling down my boxers slowly. She was happy to see my 8” dick. She instantly took it in her mouth but i said hold up. ,,Watch and enjoy”

my friend came over to me. I started rubbing my sixpack against his slim body. I shove my hand into his pants and tore them off. His still flaccid huge dick was now pressed against my muscular thighs. We turned around and showed her the monster that was waiting for her. She instantly grabbed it what made it grow. And grow. And grow. Her jaw dropped:,, I’ve never seen such a huge prick! It’s flaccid even bigger as yours when it’s hard!” She held it next to her forearm:,,Damn! Look at that! It’s thicker than my wrist! Fuck me daddy!”

She started sucking my dick and pleasing my muscles.

My friend bowed over her and slowly inserted his over 10” monster into her vagina. She immediately spit out my prick:,,Fuck that hurts! Don’t stop! Shove it in...!!!”
My friend continued, as he actually didn’t even have his tip inside her. He inserted it a bit more than halfway as she shouted out:,, Ok, stop! It’s too big! Way too big! I can’t take it!!! You’re hitting my cervix it hurts!!!”

She refused to take him and sat up. She definitely killed the mood. she shivered:,, That’s a monster! I’m pretty sure no one can take it...”

She wanted me to fuck her instead and suck my friend. After also struggling to take it in her mouth i stopped fucking her too. ,,We were supposed to have fun! If you can’t handle real men then don’t ask for them!,, I said. I turned to my friend stroking his massive meat. After all I took it into my mouth and sucked him dry -even though I nearly suffocated...

fiction section

Chihungdad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friends were always amazed by my huge cock. I was always the biggest in any room. Two years ago a new coworker and I became friends. I was more than curious about the huge bulge in his pants. One night at my place after a couple beers, I said, "Looks like you might be stuffing close to as much dick in your pants as I do." He laughed and told me I might be surprised. After a couple more drinks he dared me to show him my dick. He said, "Not bad." I asked him if he thought he could beat it. He grinned and started taking his out. It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen or even imagined. He actually put my 9.5x7 to shame. We quickly became Jack off buddies. My hand around his 11x8 makes me smile every time.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in my late fifties now. My best friend from university, is fairly well hung. We went to the gym 4 times a week back then so we showered together often. He was always the biggest in the showers. He was like 7 inches soft which is very impressive given he was skinny as a rake.

We fucked a set of twins once on the same hotel bed. That is when I found out he was 8 inches hard and sadly I am completely average at 6. That was 35 years ago.

Fast forward to two summers ago, before Covid, a group of friends went away for a long weekend. We went swimming then showered in a huge shower. Most of us were already talking and laughing and a few minutes later my friend's son walks in to the showers and the room went completely quiet except for the water running. His son, completely flaccid had to be close to 9 inches and wrist thick.

it took a while for everyone to get over the shock before people were talking again. The other sons in the shower were congratulating and high fiving him. My friend's son was turning red and not comfortable with all the attention... he is going to have a lifetime of attention for sure. I just hope it did not grow anymore in the past 2 years.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a fair few experiences with meeting a new acquaintance or a stranger [at that point], who had a huge cock. Who were likewise discovering mine and being a tad shocked anyone was bigger than them. On some occasions this lead to a friendship [after laid back discussion about our respective cocks], and remain in touch with to date.

Although I've not really had the experience of discovering an already pre-existing friend had a huge one.

Over the decades I have met, from time to time, some others who were endowed big to huge to enormous sizes....mostly because I take nudist vacations and because for decades I was very active in the "lifestyle" (read "swinger") and attended many large and even huge "lifestyle conventions" that would last from a long weekend to almost two weeks at an upscale resort....but sometimes....I have met others just by serendipity and chance. I would not say we became "friends"...but usually very friendly and cordial. After they got over their stunned and shocked reactions to meeting me and "seeing" themselves...nearly all took it very well to see a penis and testicles far bigger than their own...but once in a while, some did not take it as well as others. One guy, while we were "good" for a time after we met and shared sex with a very hot milf (who was supposed to be his sole date, until they met me and she invited me to come home with her too and wanted to see and compare the two of us...he was shocked and amazed at first too...and it all was fine between us for a while...but when he came home one day to find his mother had contacted me and had been seeing me alone for some time, and when he came home and discovered that he saw that she doing her best to stretch out to take some of me...after he learned about his mother and I, it did change some what between us.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have 5 in Detroit I see, talk and fuck along side consistently. These are more like brothers than friends. Met them at sex parties over the last 10 years and we became cool.. Not only do we throw our own little parties, but it’s hardly uncommon for us to share women or men…60% of sex I get from men and about 50% of women I have sex with comes from who I know…. They aren’t fuckin me to get to them, it’s because I’m with them..In their eyes if I’m hanging with guys known for being large then I must be too..It just boils down to if they find me attractive enough to fuck with me. Although the others are all over 6’1,muscular abs, I have successfully carved out my own niche..

ItalTony9

Legendary Member
Media
San Rafael, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you had sex with him, his 'girl' and his mother? No wonder he got upset
Over the decades I have met, from time to time, some others who were endowed big to huge to enormous sizes....mostly because I take nudist vacations and because for decades I was very active in the "lifestyle" (read "swinger") and attended many large and even huge "lifestyle conventions" that would last from a long weekend to almost two weeks at an upscale resort....but sometimes....I have met others just by serendipity and chance. I would not say we became "friends"...but usually very friendly and cordial. After they got over their stunned and shocked reactions to meeting me and "seeing" themselves...nearly all took it very well to see a penis and testicles far bigger than their own...but once in a while, some did not take it as well as others. One guy, while we were "good" for a time after we met and shared sex with a very hot milf (who was supposed to be his sole date, until they met me and she invited me to come home with her too and wanted to see and compare the two of us...he was shocked and amazed at first too...and it all was fine between us for a while...but when he came home one day to find his mother had contacted me and had been seeing me alone for some time, and when he came home and discovered that he saw that she doing her best to stretch out to take some of me...after he learned about his mother and I, it did change some what between us.[/QUOT

Reactions: canadian