Horsehung from NYC

flobie11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey from NYC...I'm a WM from Manhattan (Chelsea)...Seriously hung:
10" long x 6" around uc/uncut...otherwise a lean little (5'7") guy.

Fun, interesting, sincere, sane, sweet but still a kooky freak.

All my selfpics are on:

Yahoo! Photos - flobie11's Photos

(click on the 'jean-mic..' link to access all my x & g rated pics)

http //photos.yahoo.com/flobie11

IMPORTANT: If you are a guy on here that does not have a 'LP', as in LPSG then PLEASE don't contact me.

Not being rude, but it's a drag weeding thru unwanted email and messages to find the ones that I might be interested in.

So, Females, Couples and my brothers in Size ONLY!!!

Locals or visiting Manhattan a plus. Not into BBW.

G

Ganymede

If you're 99% straight, then why would you care if the guys who write to you are hung or not? Unless you're interested in "experimenting."

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man that's a seriously hot cock, would love to see more (bigger) shots, especially of the foreskin on the soft cock. Who is the lucky person you're comparing to ????

Media
IMPORTANT: If you are a guy on here that does not have a 'LP', as in LPSG then PLEASE don't contact me.

Not being rude, but it's a drag weeding thru unwanted email and messages to find the ones that I might be interested in.

I'm sure you will find many here to accommodate your needs and specifications. My LP and I will pass. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

brklyn8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 6'1 / 165 / shaggy blonde / blue / white / 30 / 8x5.5 uncut / D&D free / non-smoker
Willamsburg / East Village here

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Gee, sounds like a real friendly guy:cool:

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a notice for the board: Robert "Flobie" killed himself a few weeks ago. He'd had personal issues, but it seems that Chantix (anti-smoking drug) pushed him over the edge.

He was one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and one of my closest friends.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry you lost such a good friend in such a tragic way, Jonah. And I'm sorry that his pain and life, for whatever reason, became so overwhelming to drive him to such measures. I hope you can remember him for the best and share his memory with others who didn't get to know him personally. I mourn for your loss and grief. Take care of yourself.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for your loss Jonah. Losing a friend and confidant can be very hard. Been through it a few times. Cherish the good times you had together, and know that you'll eventually meet up again . .