HorseHungTodd's faked pics

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sure to go through the process of reporting him. Mods may not see this thread.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call attention to the fact that he's potentially misleading users to believe he's something he's not.

Once moderators are notified, they can then take the necessary actions to confirm or deny the accusation. If confirmed, he may be forced to take down his photos and/or be banned from the site.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Disco, Are you talking about *Blatant attempts to deceive the membership* ?

I always assumed that for pictures, this only applied to "stolen (borrowed:wink:) pictures"? There's a lot of folks here that could get banned if that included photoshopping :tongue:

fratfit, down on the bottom of the page, there is a "contact us" link. That will take you to your personal(private) message forum. If you send a message from there, all of the Admins/Mods will receive it.

p.s. you now owe discoboy and me for our assistance. You can repay us by uploading some pictures of yourself into your own album :wink: :biggrin1: :tongue:

DB, you can pay me back later :naughty:

fratfit

Just Browsing
Media
i told a moderator, and this is the response:

"Well it turns out, ff, that I'd forgotten an old rule. We don't generally take action on photoshopped pics since they are so over the top they can't be taken seriously."

that is fucking hilarious. his pics are so ridiculous that the mods here don't even bother to deal with him, since no one is in any danger of being taken in by him! lol