Hosiery

fak_et: Hey everyone, im new, thought id say hi.
Was wondering how many people have this strange thing for pantyhose/stockings, seems that it is potentially popular. I don't think i would call it a fetish but I think women look really good in them. It has to be at least a decent woman though. Anyone know anything about this?

petite_asianbabe: hi fak_et, my bf has a thing for fishnet stockings and heels. I wear hose alot for work but I don't think it does much for him. Hope that helps!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OMG if I showed up at TRHPS dressed like F.N. Furter everybody'd vomit and go home.

"Hey, where's everybody going? Aren't we going to do the Time Warp?"

"Look, buddy, I've been coming here for years and this is the first time I've actually experienced a time warp!" *hurls on my 6" platform heels*

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by fak_et@Jun 9 2005, 03:39 PM
Hey everyone, im new, thought id say hi.
Was wondering how many people have this strange thing for pantyhose/stockings, seems that it is potentially popular. I don't think i would call it a fetish but I think women look really good in them. It has to be at least a decent woman though. Anyone know anything about this?
[post=319238]Quoted post[/post]​

For my part, I love it when my wife wears thigh hi stockings and a pretty garter belt. I love the white ones best. She has really pretty legs and the white thigh hi stockings look sexy as hell on her. Also, after we've been enjoying our first round of intercourse, I like to take the stockings off of her and kiss up and down her legs before I start performing cunnilingus.

I don't care for pantyhose but, the thigh hi stockings and the garter belt, I guess I'm just old fashioned but, that's a major turn-on for me.

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 10 2005, 04:08 PM
Pantyhose are a scourge on humanity.
[post=319601]Quoted post[/post]​

why do you say that?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe+Jun 11 2005, 03:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petite_asianbabe &#064; Jun 11 2005, 03:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jun 10 2005, 04:08 PM

why do you say that?
[post=319764]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Because panty hose are a fashion no-no. The shiny kind especially.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 11 2005, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jun 11 2005, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe@Jun 11 2005, 03:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Jun 10 2005, 04:08 PM

why do you say that?
[post=319765]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Boy howdy&#33; One of the best things about not working in an office is no more pantyhose&#33; Yuck&#33;

DMW, I still want pictures of you dressed up for the RHPS, bet you were HOT&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh,

Doing historic reinactment, I have an assortment of thigh highs in a variety of styles and colors. I have black and white or red and white striped that I wear with my 18th century costumes.I want to get one of those red white and blue french cockades to put on a garter. For higher style 18th century I wear plain white with satin bows at the tops.From 19th century I wear so many undergarments but I wear thinner silk stockings. Did you knw that the 19th century bloomers were crotchless? LOL&#33; All of those corsets and petticoats are enough to make a girl swoon.For the early 20th century I wear thigh high silks with garter belts. It is definitely a different feeling from pantyhose.The combo I have gotten the most response from is black lace bra or "merry widow" (Bra corset combination that gives you the May West look.See Mme Zora&#39;s Pics) and matching panties with black sheer stockings and black pumps&#33; It looks great against light olive skin. Take notes, ladies. For those with a pinker tone to the skin, white has the same effect&#33; LOL&#33; Pearls are de rigeur&#33; LOL&#33; Just imagine boys... those black clad legs and pumps wrapped around..... LOL&#33;

Naughty

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 11 2005, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jun 11 2005, 04:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe@Jun 11 2005, 03:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Jun 10 2005, 04:08 PM

why do you say that?
[post=319765]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I disagree - pantyhose are an essential part of a woman&#39;s wardrobe, along the lines of socks and underwear. We need them when we wear skirts/dresses. My job requires me to dress in business attire and therefore I need nylons.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM
I&#39;ve worn torn fishnet stockings and 6" platform heels to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It didn&#39;t do a thing for me sexually, but it did make me look taller.
[post=319526]Quoted post[/post]​

That is something I would love to have seen.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe@Jun 12 2005, 08:31 AM
I disagree - pantyhose are an essential part of a woman&#39;s wardrobe, along the lines of socks and underwear. We need them when we wear skirts/dresses. My job requires me to dress in business attire and therefore I need nylons.

You miss the point. Yes, pantyhose are functional, but fashion has little to do with functionality. For comfort and durability, pantyhose are fine, but they are not sexy ... especially those with the white cotton patch at the crotch. What&#39;s sexy are the filmy, flimsy stockings that look like they&#39;ll give way at the first touch of a lover&#39;s teeth. Pair those with a garter belt or the garter grips attached to a satin corset, and you have something far more appealing than something appropriate for wear in the corporate arena. At least, that&#39;s what my straight friends tell me.

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 14 2005, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 14 2005, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-petite_asianbabe@Jun 12 2005, 08:31 AM

You miss the point. Yes, pantyhose are functional, but fashion has little to do with functionality. For comfort and durability, pantyhose are fine, but they are not sexy ... especially those with the white cotton patch at the crotch. What&#39;s sexy are the filmy, flimsy stockings that look like they&#39;ll give way at the first touch of a lover&#39;s teeth. Pair those with a garter belt or the garter grips attached to a satin corset, and you have something far more appealing than something appropriate for wear in the corporate arena. At least, that&#39;s what my straight friends tell me.
[post=320399]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

God you&#39;re right, that white cotton patch isn&#39;t exactly sexy; a nice pair of stockings/garter belt is far nicer. However I defer to pantyhose or tights on days I wear a miniskirt so I don&#39;t have to worry about the garter showing. ;)